We are missing our props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Missing the energy in the middle also, Marty has been giving some, Keppie and Tent back will help.

The energy and aggression Keppie brings has been missed, Sipley and Aloiai have been a touch off the last couple of games.

Whatever ! ,we were never losing that one .
Hard job for Des to fire a team up for playing that rubbish.
Big fella's get some game time next week.Easy win.
Des deep in there minds for taking down Storm first week in finals.
Game set match

Need both Keppie and paseka to get a good run next week and gain some game fitness back.

We are in a lucky position that we play after both roosters and parra so the option is there to rest a few should not lose.
In saying that after today's performance maybe we need all to play to fine tune?

Missing the energy in the middle also, Marty has been giving some, Keppie and Tent back will help.

The energy and aggression Keppie brings has been missed, Sipley and Aloiai have been a touch off the last couple of games.

Reckon mate, I honestly thought Aloiai was almost man of the match. I also thought him "lashing" out with his boot was a load of bollocks. Stupid Brandy, Voss and ref !!

Reckon mate, I honestly thought Aloiai was almost man of the match. I also thought him "lashing" out with his boot was a load of bollocks. Stupid Brandy, Voss and ref !!
He made up for being sent, Aloiai just needs to be smarter. They'll send our players off for any reason in a couple of.weeks. It was a penalty at most but need to take those actions out. Was he put on report for it?

Josh Jackson laying into him on the ground was a retaliation that lead to a lot more and should have been sent also

I think Aloiai has not played up to the standard he was playing at before injury, the injury has set him back with his timing. He ran the ball with more purpose today though, was a depleted dogs pack in the middle today.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8