WCC racial abuse update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
From SMH today:

"Another Manly player was lucky to escape scrutiny this week after Leeds officials declined to follow up an on-field complaint about racial abuse because Rhino Ryan Bailey did not hear the comments allegedly directed at him during the World Club Challenge. Rhinos stars Matt Diskin and Kevin Sinfield complained to referee Jason Robinson about the comments but, unlike in the NRL, such incidents aren't automatically referred to the game's authorities in Britain unless there is an official complaint."

I don't like any form of racism but whatever was said to that gigantic cat Bailey was probably thoroughly deserved. I am glad the team also decided to extend the fist of friendship to him, as words just weren't enough.

I agree, that guy is a cheap shot merchant of the highest order. I know when the incident would have occured.

It would have been after the punch up on their line and the player came up to Ref Robinson and said something. He then said "Well you will have to take it up after the game"

Not that I condone racism as it is one of the first things I am likely to delete when i see it on here. But that guy was throwing cheap shots in left right and centre, in particular when perry was being held back and punching he went in throwing and should have been sent IMO

Has anyone got a copy of the WCC on DVD they can send me?  I was overseas and could not find it on anywhere. 

sorry mate, first recording = failed
second recording = cut out at 60th minute
3rd record: cut out at 40th

I gave up and sent an abusive letter to Austar

Did our boys refer to them as very ugly ****s?  If so, they were right.  Leeds must have the ugly stick.  I've never seen such ugliness in footballers. 

DSM5 link said:
Did our boys refer to them as very ugly c**ts?  If so, they were right.  Leeds must have the ugly stick.  I've never seen such ugliness in footballers. 

First of All Canteen Worker: VHS still exists? FMD

DSM5 you can't tell me the team of the late 80's and 90's would win any prizes for looks, the mid 90's team had some of the rudest heads ever to step foot on a field. JugHead Jones, the mule god the thought of it sends a shudder down my spine.

Great team, just rude heads

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179603.msg212301#msg212301 date=1236989921]

First of All Canteen Worker: VHS still exists? FMD
A few of us in the suburbs are still on aspects of old technology. Not all of us are Gen Y 'buy every product as it comes out'. :)
[/quote]

So you use VHS which is a lossy recording format, you lose quality and lose more on every playing and over time, and pay more for the pleasure as well, both for the VHS machine and for the video

Right...Gen X the smart one...

**** the media
what about the ****s who were squeeze the testicles of our players and the ****s who held both josh perrys arms why another **** smashed him

Tell us what you really think Cliffy!~!!

Dan - I will upgrade when time and money allow, but one has to live within a budget with kids!!!

Garts link said:
Has anyone got a copy of the WCC on DVD they can send me?  I was overseas and could not find it on anywhere. 

Garts Ill be happy to make you a copy of the WCC match mate and yes it's a good copy ? i still have it on the DVD Recorder hard drive just pm me your details.

Cheers EP

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4