Wayne the whiner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

God

Bencher
He's had a big whinge about kings contact, basically said who cares if his own player misses out on origin, be nice if he showed some class.

guys taken so much from the game it'd, be nice if put something back into the game.

cant believe the whinge about kings contact. his foot kept the same line as he was moving, and it was almost as if he didnt expect to collect stanley at all

Jesus said:
He's had a big whinge about kings contact, basically said who cares if his own player misses out on origin, be nice if he showed some class.

guys taken so much from the game it'd, be nice if put something back into the game.

ep wayne the whiner so you come on and WHINE about him:blush:

To be fair king has had a lot of grubbiness and is getting over aggressive, you can't tell me the contact wasn't intentional and king is getting close to losing the co-captaincy in my opinion. We don't need a captain who pulls crap like that

Reggie 12 said:
Jesus said:

and you seem to come on here and bag our team every chance you get

C'mon Daniel... think you're over-stepping your mark here!
King's grubbiness is in your head. He's a forward with aggression!

what was mattai,s problem tonite,he could be in trouble as well,thats all we need him out for a lengthy stint again,he has been one of our best lately

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Reggie 12 said:
Jesus said:

and you seem to come on here and bag our team every chance you get
Maybe I expect more from the team then you,so maybe I'm just leveling the scales

He threw his leg out, there was no need for the contact. King either starts, gets involved in or cones close to a dust up every week. Is that what you expect from the captain of a young and easily influenced side?

Daniel said:
To be fair king has had a lot of grubbiness and is getting over aggressive, you can't tell me the contact wasn't intentional and king is getting close to losing the co-captaincy in my opinion. We don't need a captain who pulls crap like that

That's exactly how I saw it. King confuses cheap and stupid contact with physical intimidation. He is out of his league by trying to be an enforcer.

Thank you C & C glad I'm not the only one that can remove my maroon and White goggles!

Daniel said:
He threw his leg out, there was no need for the contact. King either starts, gets involved in or cones close to a dust up every week. Is that what you expect from the captain of a young and easily influenced side?
Yes. And no. In reverse order.
To clarify, I couldn't be more impressed with King as co-captain, he has stepped it up, and the contact was a joke, he is not a dirty player.

Not in years past but this year he has some absolute grubbiness creeping in, he does something stupid and grubby in every game

Not saying he didn't play well he just has some grub creeping in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8