Watmough's brother?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Hey guys on the way to the league's club I had a very interesting encounter with a guy who turns out to be Chocs 2nd oldest brother (he even showed me his Driver's licence to prove it). Does he really have an older Brother called Damien? He also does strongly resemble Choc, kinda looks like a thinner version of him.

Jono said:
yes he has 2 brothers and one is called Damien. He was at the club tonight after the game.

Ah cool. So I certainly did have a nice long chat with Choco's older brother on the way to the League's club. Quite interesting, a nice friendly chap he is. Did you get a chat with him Jono?

Just a couple of minutes at the end of the night, mostly about Choc and how he'll go for the Blues. Was lucky if it was only for a minute or so....and yes he's not as big as his brother but the other brother is skinnier than both of them. Good loyal NB family and that's what we need in the club.

Damien lol,i know damien well,better known as dooma ,had many run ins with the guy and i can truely say the guy is a grade A F$*%wit

ahh Jono: Good loyal NB family and that's what we need in the club!! Looks like old Damo got Choc's genes all right :D:p

chrisos said:
Damien lol,i know damien well,better known as dooma ,had many run ins with the guy and i can truely say the guy is a grade A F$*%wit

Hey he seemed like a nice friendly chap to me. Seems quite loyal to his family.

eelcatcher said:
chrisos said:

NO worries eelcatcher,im not at all trying to disrespect you at all in any way dont get me wrong,everyone has a right to form their own opinions on people,but in my experience with the guy he is certainly not a person i'd call a good bloke personally.

chrisos said:
eelcatcher said:
chrisos said:

NO worries eelcatcher,im not at all trying to disrespect you at all in any way dont get me wrong,everyone has a right to form their own opinions on people,but in my experience with the guy he is certainly not a person i'd call a good bloke personally.

Yeah the Watmough boys don't have the best reputation. I'm glad that Choc plays for us but they aren't exactly blokes that you'd go out of your way to have a drink with.

chrisos said:
eelcatcher said:
chrisos said:

No worries, I only met him for a few minutes.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6