Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
I know he copped a bit of flak on here at the end of last year,just wondering what yoiu guys think of him a few games into this season.

I rate the bloke very highly,love the way he plays the game and has been 1 of the comps best in the 1st 3 weeks IMO

look i didnt rate him last season and even in the trial against the tigers (he played PL) he wast good but he would have to be one of the best and hard working eagles out there.

He is a cham and strting to hit what he has promised for so long

He has been absolutely great this year. I loved how he had a dig at that Cooper (i think that's him, the winger anyway) after he obviously had a go at Donald or Williamson.

i didnt notice........

survivor will be hard fought this week

go watmough you champion

Who the hell can you vote for? I think it should be a non-elimination round. They were all great.

randall and kite were the only two but can you really fault either?

Yep, even I have to reluctantly agree that Blue arsed has done good so far this year.

He might even crack a city jumper (the one Harris had last year).

he went bloody well in attack - 212 metres.

A shame he let in another try. thats 3 this year. if he can stop missing those tackles you cant fault him

Watmough also leads the Dally M count after obtaining 8 Dally M points out of a possible 9 this season. As long as he doesn't get suspended he could rack up quite a total this year.

Great stuff. He is having a blinder and im sure many of our players will be right up there come the end of season if they keep up their current form.

I have been pleasantly surprised by how good he has been. His acceleration has been great. Having some genuine players in the pack has taken the pressure off him and allowed him to float a little wider.

Despite the odd miss his defence has been great. Hope he can keep it up.

I think Buderus won it last season with a total of 27 from memory, Give or take a couple. Monas was only 9 point of the race and was leading for a lot of it, which was massive from him considering he was out for a good 8 weeks with that hand injury last season.

In others words watmough just need to play good 1 out of every 3 and he is in with a farken good chance.

Monas cant be too far behind - had to top it last week and score points in round 1.

Dont know how he went this week

Unfortunately you lose points if you are suspended so Watmough will need to be careful. The 2nd player on the Dally M ladder is Orford on 5 I think.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6