watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
did anyone notice when thaiday scored his second try in between beaver and witt ,watmough gave them both a big spray as did a few others,good to see they have pride in their tryline unlike last year. :clap: :clap: :clap:

That has been a feature this year. I would rather a 20 - 14 win than some of the 50 - 36 efforts of last year.

I refer to that score as it was the result at the end of the Brookie game against the Dogs. I also think it was the last game we lost at home and the start of our winning run of 11.

I hope that is not an omen ie next weekend is the start of a long losing streak at home.

did anyone notice when thaiday scored his second try in between beaver and witt ,watmough gave them both a big spray as did a few others,good to see they have pride in their tryline unlike last year. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sure did, it was a good one too, i think it was witt who was simply flat footed.

Thaiday can move however, not sure if he could have been stoipped from there, but jesus he dint even get touched!

Its good to see some passion in defence. They will keep winning many games. Yesterday wasn't a great win but it was a good spring board for coming weeks. Monas was good and thats a big bonus. i hope he build on it.

That has been a feature this year. I would rather a 20 - 14 win than some of the 50 - 36 efforts of last year.

I refer to that score as it was the result at the end of the Brookie game against the Dogs. I also think it was the last game we lost at home and the start of our winning run of 11.

Ahh c'mon CW, it was 50-32. How do I know. It was my first game at Brookie in about 7 years. Also got to see the first bricks being laid at Fortress Brookvale the week after against the Tigers.

I saw Watmough smiling after that try, didn't see him rip in. I thought he was simling because he thought the pass was dodge, could have been laughing at the defence.

That Thaiday is a damn good player, he stepped before he caught the ball, it would have taken alot of anticipation just to get a hand on him.

In any case, good to see the boys still angry at conceding even after the game is wrapped up.

True - he was superb for Norths in Rugby and for NSW. Only problem is that he is too much like Andrew Walker in his off the field persona. If he conquers that side of life he will be a star - if the Knights can get Joey on the paddock!

so he has white line fever as well

There were plenty of white line calls when number 20 put the ball down on the line. mind you we had been abusing him all second half - the first belonged to carmont.

"Its not the first time the knights have used a white line to try and beat manly"

That Thaiday is a damn good player, he stepped before he caught the ball, it would have taken alot of anticipation just to get a hand on him.

In any case, good to see the boys still angry at conceding even after the game is wrapped up.

That was top footwork and the pass was like John's was playing. I don't think many teams would have stopped it. A passion for defending the line has seen us win some close ones this year - maintain the rage!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4