Watmough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I just read http://www.alternateeagles.com/news.php?extend.615

What a champ and let shope he plays 10 times better than he has been becaue that would make him invincible.

He took it with grace and sounds determined, what a champion 10 tries to watmough this weekend

ricky stuart gave that warning about blokes needing to play well for their clubs to keep their spots in origin,he had two cracker games so obviously that statement was a load of ****.

not a load of crap - its was applied to others, not watmough.

Watmough was dropped for attitude reasons, believed to mainly to do with his and BK play fight at warm up for origin 1, which is reportadly not uncommon for these 2.

Watmough was dropped for attitude reasons, believed to mainly to do with his and BK play fight at warm up for origin 1, which is reportadly not uncommon for these 2.

Pure speculation dude

Fluffy do you argue like this on the forum as you can never win one with Hopium????? You seem to love to take on the indefensable and give it a shot!!!

Watmough was dropped (I reckon) as he is not a big, heavy unit that can make a huge impact against the QLD pack.

I would have thought he would be just the man to run the slow pack around in the last 20 of each half myself! Where was it ever said that his attitude was wrong - just paper talk.

Its alright though CW. Fluffy is a "REAL" manly supporter so it gives him a right to bag all the players. Bar Monas and King. Their guns!

[quote author=Fluffy]

sorry

may bad

lets never post anything that is based on speculation, not matter how many times it is printed in media.

unless its pure hard fact and we have spoken directly to the player/managers/club officials involved.

Pure speculation dude
[/quote]

thats not what I said and you know it dude.

You were arguing a point and i was disporving it

didnt really disproove it

Ray warren said my point on dead set legends, sat morning, triple m

Fatty said it on the sunday footy show

no one has said anything the other way, all it proves is that it is not guarenteed to be true - hence my post is correct, most stuff here should not be posted as its speculation.

If you want to play the speculation card its going to be a very boring forum as a lot of stuff comes from media - stuff that is specualtion or rumours put into print. RW being a great exponant of this.

didnt really disproove it

Ray warren said my point on dead set legends, sat morning, triple m

Fatty said it on the sunday footy show

no one has said anything the other way, all it proves is that it is not guarenteed to be true - hence my post is correct, most stuff here should not be posted as its speculation.

If you want to play the speculation card its going to be a very boring forum as a lot of stuff comes from media - stuff that is specualtion or rumours put into print. RW being a great exponant of this.

so there nar nar nar na na.......

poor vegas is still unhappy about tuesday.

constant insults and nothing to add to the discussion itself

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4