Watmough scared of Scott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bandit

Reserve Grader
Please, please sign Beau Scott.

Remember 4 or 5 years ago he hurt watmough early, then man-handled him for the rest of the match.

All I can remember is watmough avoiding Beau for the rest of the game, and running scared to the sheds after full-time.

His sons must've been ashamed of the cat
(remember he fathered a poor kid @ 16). Left that girl since.

Then sign;

T. Burgess
Young backrower from roosters taikeiahu

T.Hodkinson 5/8
K.Elgey 1/2 &
Young storm star nelson asofa-soloman
(young F/Back who will grow
into a huge 2nd rower).

^^^ Hodkinson can kick in general play, which we really need.

Not much in attack (did step sid to win both soo & tie scores in semi we
lost 2 dogs).

Also good goalkicker, solid in defence & decent bloke.

No thurston, but we must have a general play kicker - that's all.

cheers

No to Hodkinson, he has lost so much pace. If he can't dominate behind the bulldogs pack then he will be a mouse behind ours.
Steal Tepai Moeroa from the slime or atleast make them significantly upgrade his contract

Maybe we could negotiate release of Corey Norman from grubs parra,
if we can convince his manager.

Elgey wont leave the Gold coast, rule a line under that one. Corey Norman would be a good option as he would give us good creativity, I would most certainly target Tom Burgess as not only for what he would add but also that having him here might increase our chances of getting his brother Sam too.

Last edited:
Don't rate beau scott at all. Now he's also the wrong side of 30. He has only averaged 16.66 games a year over the past 3 years. Which isn't great as a player gets older. And we would be competing against the dragons paying overs to recruit someone their fan base likes. PASS!

Don't rate beau scott at all. Now he's also the wrong side of 30. He has only averaged 16.66 games a year over the past 3 years. Which isn't great as a player gets older. And we would be competing against the dragons paying overs to recruit someone their fan base likes. PASS!
Fantastic player-now he is a Ben Kennedy type. Based on your assessment I say sign him up NOW!!!

Never rated Beau Scott. Not a high enough work rate to justify it IMO. Plays aggressive but only because he saves energy with other guys doing the real work. If we were after someone from the Knights I think that Robbie Rochow (spelling) is definitely worth looking at. He's young and has been gradually improving and adding to his game each season, not some boom kid who is really a one trick pony who gets found and never seems to rediscover that form again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6