Watmough last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Somebody just told me they read an article on the telecrap website that Bellamy wanted Watmough off and Watmough wouldn't come off and was questioning the call, can't find the article though, anybody heard anything about it ?

im glad watmough blew that try for nsw & didnt do it when playing for us.. what was he thinking..  he should have just went low .... but nothing beats morris`s stuff up ..  that pass from hayne was spot on ..

wat has become a bit pass happy lately. He got that ball and staright away looked to unload it instead of going for it. Should have been a try for all money

i thought it was Magnum's  best game of the season, i hope he can bring back that sort of form for manly

maybe if Bellamy had not picked 80 minute players on the bench he would have had a better balanced side.

And if that meant leaving Watmough out so be it, the entire back row can easily play 80, as can Watmough. pick an actual prop forward on the bench and keep running at them.

Don't underestimate Slater the worms ability to stop tries like he did against Choc. Ive seen it many times before.

torana355 link said:
Don't underestimate Slater the worms ability to stop tries like he did against Choc. Ive seen it many times before.
Agreed. Grub and Snake are two of the finest defenders over the line I have seen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4