Watmough in Great Form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Due to the halfback debate we have not had much debate on the form of Choc but I would like to commend him on his on the paddock contribution. His defence has been generally good, he is making good metres and seems to be playing smarter.

I know there are off-field dramas but on the paddock he seems to be getting back to his 2005 form. His partnership with Stewy 2 is good and their mobility and impact is a good balance to the big boppas of Kite and King.

Recently Manly players have lifted when faced with off-field drama. Matai was killing it at the end of last year when he was in court for beating down on the dude who paid out BK's wife outside the Steyne or whereever.

Choc's carving up at the moment, with a court case hanging over his head.

And Andrew Walker....well he was just flying the whole time anyway. He loved every minute of it.

Yeah watmoughs having a good season. Has had a few brain snaps in defense that have lead to trys but other than that he's been tops.

I reckon he'll get his origin jersey back this year.

I think Laffranchi is in better form than Watmough and probably deserves first crack should a backrow spot open up. But watmough is going very well this year.. I really love the way he plays.. no nonsense.. hard nuggety bloke.. reminds me a little of trevor gillmeister.

I think Laffranchi is in better form than Watmough and probably deserves first crack should a backrow spot open up.

Another one who is spending some time in court....

The tactic hasn't really worked for Gower though.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6