Watmough Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Morris was rightly exonerated in my opinion; as much as I would like him to miss this week.

I've watched the tackle and without my Manly glasses on, I actually think both players are lucky to not be facing stiffer charges. They both have Greg's legs in their arms, and both legs are above the horizontal. After the Mckinnon incident and the NRL stamping down on anything even remotely dangerous, to have Jamie playing this week, and Choc possible out for only one game, is a little lucky....just my opinion.

mozgrame said:
Shoe1 said:
strone33 said:
No chicken wing charge for dogs of course..... Greenturd

To be fair, Des did say in his press conference that in his opinion there was nothing in those incidents. :mad:
LOL!
Toddies response.....Fair enough then. Case closed.

Next case, Mr A Watmough........oooooohhhhhhh, this is a bad one isn't it? Bloody oath it is. Bring Des in on this one, we could do with his considered opinion.

Precisely

Snake said:
Morris was rightly exonerated in my opinion; as much as I would like him to miss this week.

I've watched the tackle and without my Manly glasses on, I actually think both players are lucky to not be facing stiffer charges. They both have Greg's legs in their arms, and both legs are above the horizontal. After the Mckinnon incident and the NRL stamping down on anything even remotely dangerous, to have Jamie playing this week, and Choc possible out for only one game, is a little lucky....just my opinion.

I know things happen quick....(that's what she said) ......but I simply can not fathom why he ran in and lifted noted diver, GI. Just no need to do this b/s.

If he is out for a week....I think I will miss his input more than a lot of you guys it seems.

Might be a bit more harmony for those staying to not have the alleged boat rocker out there on Saturday. Will be interesting to see. After my poor anti Manly tipping record lately it's Manly by 6 :)

bones said:
NRL - National Rigged League
Manly are GOOOOOOORNE. And it will a huge relief to finally have this farked up year over with. How can a year we finished equal 1st be a farked up year? Only at Manly.

I'm with you on this Bones, I just have the feeling of wanting this year to be over with so the club can then let go of any players who don't want to be around , sign/upgrade any new or current players. Then we can move forward and support the team who actually want to be there with less drama( I hope )

Shame how it has ended up, earlier on in the year with how the team was going at full strength I felt it was Manly's to lose - how quickly things can turn around

bones said:
Manly are GOOOOOOORNE. And it will a huge relief to finally have this farked up year over with. How can a year we finished equal 1st be a farked up year? Only at Manly.

This season seems to have gone incredibly quick and now a huge chance of seeing the boys one more time. So disappointing if we exit now with a whimper.

bones said:
How can a year we finished equal 1st be a farked up year? Only at Manly.

Classic @Bones. That tool Bass on Talkin ****e is a total knob. He fits right in with those wankers.

mickqld said:
Might be a bit more harmony for those staying to not have the alleged boat rocker out there on Saturday. Will be interesting to see. After my poor anti Manly tipping record lately it's Manly by 6 :)

That's the spirit Mick. Love ya work. ;)

First things first - Manly aren't gone. There is always hope.

Secondly, if Greenburg wants someone suspended they are suspended. It just seems to be always a Manly loading. Shame on him by the way.

Thirdly - I would challenge the grading and the 'throw' by Choc. Who cares if he gets two or three weeks as he is apparently not playing for us next year anyway so we might as well deprive Parramatta of his services.

Let's just enjoy the ride and for one last time cheer them on and enjoy the game. ;)

Watch the vision. Choc let go of his leg before the scumbag threw his head into the ground. He had his forearm on the ground bracing himself. He wasn't placed into a dangerous position by the Manly players, the big cheat deliberately did it.

He wasn't placed into a dangerous position at all. He landed on his elbows and his body never flipped past horizontal.

mozgrame said:
Shoe1 said:
strone33 said:
No chicken wing charge for dogs of course..... Greenturd

To be fair, Des did say in his press conference that in his opinion there was nothing in those incidents. :mad:
LOL!
Toddies response.....Fair enough then. Case closed.

Next case, Mr A Watmough........oooooohhhhhhh, this is a bad one isn't it? Bloody oath it is. Bring Des in on this one, we could do with his considered opinion.

Des would be under Todds desk.

mickqld said:
Might be a bit more harmony for those staying to not have the alleged boat rocker out there on Saturday.

Has he been charged with rocking Inglis' boat now? That'd be right -Charge the bloke who rocked the boat and not the guy to signed multiple contracts and cheated the salary cap to get it.

Choc should plead 'not guilty' and say that it was Jamie Lyon who lifted Inglis now that Lyon has not been suspended. Lyon should even be his witness and say 'yes I lifted him'. Lyon gets off with the early guilty plea and Choc plays too.

MadMarcus said:
mickqld said:
Might be a bit more harmony for those staying to not have the alleged boat rocker out there on Saturday.

Has he been charged with rocking Inglis' boat now? That'd be right -Charge the bloke who rocked the boat and not the guy to signed multiple contracts and cheated the salary cap to get it.

It was a nice boat though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8