watching Manly vs Bears in 1995

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is no surprise.

What is surprising however is that a man of your self-proclaimed wit, charm and charisma is doing at home alone on a balmy summer Friday evening watching football games that are more than ten years old?

didnt know you liked the matrix champ

oh close enough....I need to get that movie again...this time an ex isnt keeping it. ha ha

I haven't seen the Matrix and won't.

Reeves is a fool and I had to put up with some absolute morons enthusing over the dumb movie. Put me off for life.

lol i love the movie. but then again i work in IT

yeah I wasnt impressed by the first matrix and didnt see it until it was on dvd. but loved it once I saw it

I liked it Made by Kevin Smith , Who Made Mallrats , Clerks , Jay and Silent Bob It Upset a Lot of Catholics when it was released

Synopsis

A female decendant of Christ and two unlikely prophets are called upon by Rufus, an unknown 13th apostle, to stop two angels, that were cast out of heaven, from unknowingly erasing all of God's work by restoring their souls by entering a new church. Restoring ones soul by entering a new church is a part of the Catholic Dogma, and by restoring their souls the angels could reenter heaven thus revealing there is a loophole to return to heaven. This would prove God was not perfect and upon proving this all of God's work would immediately be erased

I honestly did not see the comment matas.

Friday was boring yes, I decided to have a quiet one as I have a big saturday night and a big sunday planned

anything done by kevin smith rocks!!

mallrats, clerks, dogma, jay and silent bob and others are all awesome flicks. Mnd you i am a 21 year old going on 13!!

But those sort of "stoner" movies are always the best, anyone know any others taking into account i have seen how high, harold and kumar etc i haven't seen a good funny flick like jay and silent bob in years!!

Oh i recently saw napoleon dynamite but it ain't a "stoner" movie just hilarious once you get over the fact that your not actually gonna see a "movie" as such. Just a week in the life of a nerd!!

So try and tell me some more of these funny or "stoner" flicks so i can have a look for em when i'm bored!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4