Watching league in Vietnam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Well looks like I will be able to watch Manly beat the Bunnies on Friday night as I have found a pub in Nha Trang that has live NRL matches plus $1.50 schooners! Apt name of the place: "Booze Cruise"........lol

I thought this was going to be about a Vietnamese RL team! :)
Those $1.50 beers will taste even better with a victory over the bunnies.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:
North or south Vietnam?
Showing your age GE?

Need a new atlas! But alas, I'm an old old man. And from Nth Vietnam to!*

*So much b/s in such a little sentence**

** some truth***

***truth...in a perspective kind of way ****

****Stfu GE!

Nha Trang is a great spot Normie. Enjoy. Gotta love the price of beer in Vietnam. I'd be an alcoholic within a week over there. The missus, not so much. The price of Champagne is through the roof.
Do yourself a favour Normie & visit Vin Pearl, if you haven't already.
Oh yeah & Go Manly.

Normie said:
Well looks like I will be able to watch Manly beat the Bunnies on Friday night as I have found a pub in Nha Trang that has live NRL matches plus $1.50 schooners! Apt name of the place: "Booze Cruise"........lol

A coulple of years ago I actually saw Manly play in a bar in Saigon called Phatties (pronounced fatties) it was sensational especially with near naked bar waitresses walking around.

Sheikheagle said:
Normie said:

A coulple of years ago I actually saw Manly play in a bar in Saigon called Phatties (pronounced fatties) it was sensational especially with near naked bar waitresses walking around.

Must have been a big bar, did they play a local team ?Its a wonder the player kept there eyes on the job at hand

jbb/james said:
Sheikheagle said:
Normie said:

Must have been a big bar, did they play a local team ?Its a wonder the player kept there eyes on the job at hand

Classic James!!

I am in Fiji at the moment and have loved all the free to air matches on (including both the eagles games so far)

Hi Normie, I watched a SOO match at the Booze Cruise 2 years ago. It's a great little bar! Enjoy Nha Trang and go Manly!

globaleagle said:
North or south Vietnam?

South

Clint said:
Nha Trang is a great spot Normie. Enjoy. Gotta love the price of beer in Vietnam. I'd be an alcoholic within a week over there. The missus, not so much. The price of Champagne is through the roof.
Do yourself a favour Normie & visit Vin Pearl, if you haven't already.
Oh yeah & Go Manly.

Yep, gotta love a case of beer for under $12 :) I spent the day at Vinpearl today and thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the rude Russians!

be careful of the local girls giving you lots of attention outside of booze cruz (that whole street in particular really) as they like to pick pocket that area. other than that enjoy your cheap beer and go manly!

Sheikheagle said:

I watched the final against the dogs last year at Phatties while on my honeymoon. Not only did the wife tolerate this - she was the one who saw it advertised as we walked past and pointed it out to me! I am very lucky.

To show my gratitude I tried really hard not to hold on to my extremely bad mood after the game...

The place was great though - even though AFL took precedence on the big screen and I was too tense to enjoy the free food being offered or even notice any near naked bar maids. Probably lucky for me!

Stevo said:
Watching league in vietf**kingnam!

EDIT: No f words here please Stevo.

Awwww, but Stevo was just quoting Abbie Hoffman.

Actually he was probably quoting the part of Hoffman in "Forrest Gump."

Just like Hoffman, Stevo has been censored and hounded by 'the man.'

Fight the power @Stevo !!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4