Watching Footy Show Online?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

6/71

Reserve Grader
Is this possible outside of Australia? The Jump In viewer won't work.

I hear BJ was on last night and took a kick in the kick for cash segment?

Was a pretty good kick for a front-rower, too.

Aimed at the left upright and fading back in just enough to get the gold...literally!

Still not sold on BJ's moustache tho...lol.

HappilyManly said:
The nine website should have it,just google it.

BJ kicked it for $10k for a happy Manly Fan :)

Nope. Links back to Jump In and then says Australia only.

It's sometimes uploaded to YouTube in full and or available as a torrent.

Or u can get a subscription to premier sports and play it on demand there, depending on your location.

Or if u can find a stream to watch either Irish setanta or uk prem sports and watch it on there. It's repeated at least a dozen times a week!

6/71 said:
HappilyManly said:
The nine website should have it,just google it.

BJ kicked it for $10k for a happy Manly Fan :)

Nope. Links back to Jump In and then says Australia only.
Its been mentioned before, but a free program Hola for Chrome should help with mask your physical location.

I can't see the Kick for Cash Segment - maybe someone will load it onto Youtube later.

OK, look....here it is!!!!

samQJvN.png

You're welcome!

Just rotate it 180 as he almost took out the left upright - but it did get through :D

Great story about Lloyd, who is recovering from spinal surgery and now has 10k :angel:

Dee Why man scores $10K from kick
MANLY DAILY APRIL 11, 2014

Dee Why’s Lloyd Gray had the ultimate change of fortune on Thursday night after a Sea Eagle star earned him $10,000.

Mr Gray, 27, won the prize after Manly prop Brenton Lawrence kicked a goal on behalf of Mr Gray on Channel Nine’s NRL Footy Show.

Mr Gray, a diehard Sea Eagles fan, was selected to have a kick at goal in the ‘Kick For Cash’ segment on the show, but was unable to due to major spinal surgery six weeks ago.

His friend had a crack at the challenge, missed, and then Lawrence was given the opportunity – making no mistake of putting it between the sticks.

“I was absolutely ecstatic and I think Brenton was as happy as I was,” he said.

“Now I’ve got to figure out what I want to spend the money on … I dare say I’ll buy a few rounds.”

After buying his mates some drinks, Mr Gray said the remainder of the money would likely be put towards a deposit on a house.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/dee-why-man-scores-10k-from-kick/story-fngr8hax-1226881279736

you're looking at it wrong. my pic shows the bll just scraping the left hand upright.

:p

+ it's hilarious!

globaleagle said:
you're looking at it wrong. my pic shows the bll just scraping the left hand upright.

+ it's hilarious!

It looks to me like it has gone outside of the right hand upright. :p

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

+ it's hilarious!

It looks to me like it has gone outside of the right hand upright. :p

bugger, I knew someone was going to say that! :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8