Watch the fight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
only just realised bretts fist in that last 10 secs :S

well im not gonna be able to sleep for the next few nights until all the charges and injuries are confirmed, geez.

RE: The fight

I like the look over the shoulder from Glenn to see if anyone was looking! Then unloaded. Can't question the size of his corleone's.

Absolutely no doubt that Blair came in swinging with cheap uppercuts in the original flare-up. He should be gone if they look at it properly.

ManlyBacker said:
Absolutely no doubt that Blair came in swinging with cheap uppercuts in the original flare-up. He should be gone if they look at it properly.

Blair 4 weeks
glenn 4 weeks
lussick 4 weeks
brett 2 weeks- wont matter gonesky anyway....season
foran 1 week
watmough 1 week
wolfman- season

GONESKY.........

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I've seen it so many times now, when brett runs in i can't see where he makes contact i think he misses.Surely he won't be in any strive.

I agree.

To be honest, there was a lot of windmills thrown but not a heap of contact. I doubt serious charges. Blokes with poor records might get stung with a week if they can't use the good record reduction but I can't see it being any more than 1 week for most of them.

mr seagles said:
ManlyBacker said:

Blair 4 weeks
glenn 4 weeks
lussick 4 weeks
brett 2 weeks- wont matter gonesky anyway....season
foran 1 week
watmough 1 week
wolfman- season

GONESKY.........

You on the piss again seagles???

Fair dinkum!!

Actually he is probably close just weeks wrong.

Blair and Glenn both gone even though he didn't throw any in the first fight.

Lussick may get one. But that's it for our blokes I reckon

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_g_RtsnCbE[/video]

Looks a lot worse for Blair in the full version. Clearly ran after Glenn. Did Glenn even do much more than wrestle in the first fight?

The Brett hit looks bad, but all these idiots complaining about 4 Manly players hitting into Blair should have a look again, one of those 4 was Robbo, and I highly doubt he would be there to hit on, more likely ran in to break the two up.

Do i hear a bit of a "hey hey hey" or similar that may be a trainer? Just after you see blairs mouth running.. As if to seemingly be reacting to whatever blair said being really bad?

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Do i hear a bit of a "hey hey hey" or similar that may be a trainer? Just after you see blairs mouth running.. As if to seemingly be reacting to whatever blair said being really bad?
Camera man I believe. He heard something and knew a fight was on

Wally Lewis wahat a ****ing stupid thing to say, Blair made an effort to catch up to Glenn and its obcvious has said something to incite him the way Glenn went off

I can't tell if any of Manly's bench ran on but you can see clear as day two from Melbournes side run in from the right of your screen. Waqa is definitely one of them, wearing the purple jacket. The other appears to be a trainer? Manu walks in and doesn't appear to do much other than grab Watmough, but he has still entered the field of play. It only looks bad for Manly because the players got there first due to being closer
I'm one eyed but surely Blair should cop more the G.Stewart. Blair was throwing them in the first fight and G.Stewart appears to have run in to stop it. I can see Gallop coming down hard, especially due to the ongoing Stewart family v Gallop saga. I loved it, but it didn't look good for the game considering the media build up and the audience that would have been watching. Looks like Gallop will have the last laugh...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6