Watch Qlders only

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't need to watch. I live here. They are truly nuts.
It's seriously another country. They don't claim to be Australian, they're Queenslanders. Statues of footy players.
Darren Lockyer has a section of the Warrego Highway dedicated to him and he's not even dead.
I've lived here half on my life now and I still can't get used to this mentality. It's why I won't ever call myself a Queenslander even though by location I am.

It's seriously another country. They don't claim to be Australian, they're Queenslanders. Statues of footy players.
Darren Lockyer has a section of the Warrego Highway dedicated to him and he's not even dead.
I've lived here half on my life now and I still can't get used to this mentality. It's why I won't ever call myself a Queenslander even though by location I am.

Ha I'm the same @niccipops Was born in NSW and have lived in Qld for over 60 years but have never been a Queenslander.

Haha yes yes yes. It just shts me in every form of news up here it's Qlder this and Qlder that. They're just all so fuked in the head over Qld it's just weirdos. Biggest chip on the shoulder state there is.

They said all fair minded football fans would agree that their winger grounded the ball before he went out.
It was Hodges that said it.
I have always loved their 'fair mindedness' over the years when the rub of the green consistently went their way, despite being good enough to win without it.

They said all fair minded football fans would agree that their winger grounded the ball before he went out.
It was Hodges that said it.
I have always loved their 'fair mindedness' over the years when the rub of the green consistently went their way, despite being good enough to win without it.

Are you saying you actually understood something hodges said, he makes mitchell pearce sound eloquent

egJnTbA.gif

Maybe the Warrego Highway section has been dedicated to Lockyer as his hair looks dead from what I've seen on TV

Strange indeed.
CH9 Darwin News comes out of Qld now, & as you say, I’ve noticed whether it’s sport, politics, etc they’re always Qlders before Australians.

I couldn’t change either, even though I’m a card carrying Territorian for over 20 years,
I’ve always thought of myself as a New South Welshman.

Last edited:
Ive watched it a few times. Just a group of ex qld players banging on how great Qld is.

Seen a few segments with Maninga, he is alright, but the rest is dribble.

Hindy is starting a NSWs only (if it hasn't already).

Nrl360 just reported that the NRL are making SOO 3 'Farewell to sCam' :sick:

JT and sCam got a Testimonial Match already, whilst Cronk and Slater watched on :cool:

Nein will have a few hours of sycophantic viewing to diminish the Blues Series victory :mad:

JT and sCam got a Testimonial Match already, whilst Cronk and Slater watched on :cool:

Nein will have a few hours of sycophantic viewing to diminish the Blues Series victory :mad:
Ohhh for fuksake tell me your joking about that. Seriously I can't stomach any more worshipping of these cheating ,lieing scumbags.

Yeap. And next year it will called the Scam Smith interstate tournament.

Oh well guess I'll skip watching until kick off, and hopefully the blues go 3 nil.

Simple, watch something else on TV until 8pm and then turn over , thus missing the Scam bull**** and the ****ing crap that Nein will go on with for the hour before the main event!!

Simple, watch something else on TV until 8pm and then turn over , thus missing the Scam bull**** and the ****ing crap that Nein will go on with for the hour before the main event!!
My Mrs can't fathom why I start peeling off into fits of expletive laden dialogue everytime I see commentators dribble and drool over them on tv.

Well, on a positive note ... we always expect a spew-a-thon, at least this time they have pre-warned us not to watch until kick off ....

Would love to see the viewer figures for pre game and game time ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8