Was the recent test against India the best test you've watched??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ask some of the aboriginals you work with what they'd rather be called mata.

A monkey or a ****head.

I dare you to go and ask the same question in the slums of Kolkota!

If I were the ICC I would have given Bucknor a tap on the Shoulder 5 years ago (he has been going downhill for a while) to let the poor bastard retire with dignity.
According to reports in the media Indian's find the word bastard much more offensive than Symonds found the term monkey

Lucky he's one of those Indians from the West then.

I'm talking about the first ODI they played. The one bangladesh won anyway

Eh ? They have never gotten us in an ODI nutz

3-0 and 1-0 in the tests so far this season

My mistake it was a warm up game going into the world cup.

For the sake of this discussion some balance is needed.

India have had more reports of misbehaviour from umpires in the last 10 years than any country. I think it is around 36 incidents. The Pakis are second. The poorly behaved Aussies have around 24!!

The most reported player - Harbajan Singh.

Now this proves nothing but for Roebuck to lead a crusade against Ponting screams of double standards when for five days he said nothing on commentary up until the last 8 minutes. The umpiring was bad, (both ways if you look at Laxman and Tendulkar LBWs) but all I heard was hard cricket played by very committed cricketers. Interesting that Mata and others didn't post the comment in the Herald written by some Pommie whose name escapes me. On the same day as Roebuck's article there were reports from SA and others criticising the caving in of the ICC as usual to Indian pressure.

By the way - Harbahan called Symonds a Monkey in India earlier this year and it was left on the field but part of the matter was that he apologised and promised not to say it again. The ICC chastised the captains and asked them not to keep racism on the field but to use the channels to deal with it.

Some Aussies have been bastards in the past and they play them very hard but there has been a massive over-reaction on this matter. The real issue is that umpiring is very hard and technology now shows up the poor decisions.

As for the surveys in the Herald, Roebuck is published on the sub-continent and IP addresses would show a fair proportion of the survey emanates from there!!

As for the surveys in the Herald, Roebuck is published on the sub-continent and IP addresses would show a fair proportion of the survey emanates from there!!

Welcome back Captain Obvious! :dance:

Have a good time away?

Yep - three weeks camping on the South Coast. Was relaxing and refreshing.

Bring on the footy now.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6