Was that the most important win of 2021 so far?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
12 - 0 down after 10 min. No Turbo. Players backing up after origin. Injuries galore....

You could argue the warriors win was better but im leaning to this one.

Tonight we played a top 8 side( just give me a second till i stop laughing ) and we won big time WITHOUT TOMMY.

And those last 2 words are important. The playes have some confidence now even without tom in the side.

It will be tough but we now play 6 games against lower teams inbthe table and no where near as good. In 6 weeks we could be right in the top 4.....

12 - 0 down after 10 min. No Turbo. Players backing up after origin. Injuries galore....

You could argue the warriors win was better but im leaning to this one.

Tonight we played a top 8 side( just give me a second till i stop laughing ) and we won big time WITHOUT TOMMY.

And those last 2 words are important. The playes have some confidence now even without tom in the side.

It will be tough but we now play 6 games against lower teams inbthe table and no where near as good. In 6 weeks we could be right in the top 4.....
Solid turn around, however round 5 was our most important, that was the one that turned the corner.

DCE was awesome tonight though and that's important for us

The field goal win against the Warriors....i know Tom came back the week after but that win after a shocking start to the season with players low on confidence was the biggest win (by the smallest margin). No Tom tonight but a group of players with confidence and know how to win and confidence is a game changer.

However tonight's performance showed we can challenge teams with or without Tom

as lucky as the warriors game was and as mentioned the Eels game there's just a little tickle that says tonight might just (sorry the pun) turbocharge our season.

The win against Doesn'tmatta showed that when we play for one another we are a top four side. That side had Turbo and The Shoe in it, who are our two most potent attackers.
Tonight's win showcased the abilities of many 'lesser lights' and proved that we do have depth, even when we recruit them from Blacktown.
If we can get Turbo, The Shoe, Keppie and Al back what a 17 we'd have.

I think tonight was massive. The belief it gives the squad as a whole - players 1 through 31 - is the difference between this and the Warriors game.

FFS, we had a bench of Walker (first game in 8 weeks), Burbo (2nd game), de Luis (debut) and Sipley (who went off with an HIA) and smashed them!!!

I think our win Round 5 v Warriors kick started our season. Things just got better & better since then, apart from that dumb loss to the Knights which, in reality, we should have won convincingly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6