Was good to meet you!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Great to meet The Wheel at the Caxton and have a bit of a yarn and a beer together with all the other Manly supporters and to say a brief hello to Matabele outside before he took off to the game.....pity about the result but all in all a good night! :D

!drunk: Were you there Matt :lol:
Was good to catch up with you and Nita again....our session behind the church with Spooky, Fisho and eaglei and co was a classic :D

I had my tail tucked up between my legs and the horns were hidden under a wig. The pitchfork had been previously used to make sue pay off on a bet she'd made before the Warriors game.

Was good to catch up with you and Nita again....our session behind the church with Spooky, Fisho and eaglei and co was a classic :D
To quote a famous QLDer, please explain???

Looking at the pics on ME the mind boggles!!!

:O :O :O Session behind a church !!!!!!

:lol: I guess I should have worded that differently....our 'session' involved buying some longknecks of Tooheys and sitting at the back of the church next to Suncorp to have a good old yarn about Manly ect ect instead of paying $5 a pop for a plastic cup of beer at the Caxton.....longnecks were $3.90 and yummy! !drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4