Was Fainu a walk up starter?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry mate.....disagree. Sironen is in the Blues training squad & Suli showed towards the end of the year what he’s capable of. Suli was also one of the reasons we almost got thru to the GF....he is starting to show why so many clubs were after him!! I don’t think weakening our backs & hoping someone can fill the void is a good idea. Our spine is a pretty good one with with Croker or Cust. Yes much better with Fainu but I think either of the other two can still make our spine great!
Agree that weakening our backs to buy a rubbish 9 is a bad idea but Siro is so injury prone that I doubt he will ever play for the Blues. Even at his best, I cannot see him taking a spot over the players that are already established in that arena. Being part of that training squad means little; Jack G is part of it. They pick bloody 60 players.

Suli was looking the goods last year but he is a centre. They have a pretty minimal impact in the grand scheme of things. He had a good game against Souths and it still wasn't enough to get us the win; that is my point. Centres don't determine results. He also let the first try through in that game and helped Souths get off to a flying start...he is no where near the complete package.

Guess that one of the main factors would have been if Fainu would have played the full eighty . [ think that i referred to this point some time ago also ] So for example if he played for 60 min or so [ [which may have been more likely ] , would still have to have a reasonable sub but again point being he would not be on the field for the entire contest . 60 minutes or so is still a significant portion of a game , can"t get away from the reality that he would have been a key player and on all present indications will just have to make the attacking adjustments in particular with him absent .

Siro and Suli will never be the difference between a premiership. They are just a small piece of the puzzle. Spines win premierships. However, you don't let good players go to sign bad players regardless of their position. Unless the upgrade is going to be worth the sacrifice, you're better off just working with what you have.
Yeah agree. As much as I like siro I believe both Waddell and mad jack g as showed in finals could step up as starters and for half the money.
Levi to me looks to be helter skelter woth no game management granville when he on was a origin level 9 but those days seems past him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8