Warrios looking good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Picked Dragons and Warriors and looks like the Warriors are doing the job. If they get up i think the Storm will drop a game and the minor premiership is ours.

Even if Storm don't drop one I am confident we can get a big win in this weekend and against the tigers and Panthers. Meaning we should still get the minor premiership. The Storm I think will get shocked once or twice now manly have shown the template for beating them

Sharks just scored with a try to Covell and Conversion missed by him
Warriors 8
Sharks 4

sharks loss would be good to see actually

Can anyone believe Archer missed the blatant knock on from Covell when he tried to catch the ball?  Archer is a complete tool.  God help us if he's considered the best ref.

Missing that strip was a joke. Lucky it didn't cost them.

Archer is useless I would prefer that fill in bloke from last week who was the standby ref.

Personally I think it is badger or whatever his name is. He is a top ref doesn;t make 100% correct call but the calls he gets wrong don't cost the game and he rarely goes to the video which is great

Dan link said:
Missing that strip was a joke. Lucky it didn't cost them.

Archer is useless I would prefer that fill in bloke from last week who was the standby ref.

Personally I think it is badger or whatever his name is. He is a top ref doesn;t make 100% correct call but the calls he gets wrong don't cost the game and he rarely goes to the video which is great

Bill Harrigans Favorite he is

nice that is one less smokey in the stack for the minor

Yeah i don't mind Badger either Dan

Doesn't get all the calls right, realisitically that is impossible, but i like the fact he gets around the field with a smile on his face and just makes his calls, rather than the arrogance of Archer and Co

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6