• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Hey, staying at the Pulman (next to ANZ), the Warriors were staying there. What a change from the knobs at Manly...(referring to awards night). Was having breakie with The Mrs in the restaurant this morning and the whole team was there. Even Stephen Kearney was approachable for a discussion on football. Spoke with Blake Green and asked him if was glad he got to leave Manly, he said he enjoyed his time there but was happy moving on.

Was asking for the snaps from the night before at the strip joint, and they pissed themselves laughing. They asked me if I supported the Warriors and I told them they were my #2 team as they were once the Manly seconds.... they thought that was funny. Johnson turned around to Green and said to him, hey this dude reckons your playing reserve grade again!

Anyway they were happy to chat, take snaps etc. Nice guys.

Hey, staying at the Pulman (next to ANZ), the Warriors were staying there. What a change from the knobs at Manly...(referring to awards night). Was having breakie with The Mrs in the restaurant this morning and the whole team was there. Even Stephen Kearney was approachable for a discussion on football. Spoke with Blake Green and asked him if was glad he got to leave Manly, he said he enjoyed his time there but was happy moving on.

Was asking for the snaps from the night before at the strip joint, and they pissed themselves laughing. They asked me if I supported the Warriors and I told them they were my #2 team as they were once the Manly seconds.... they thought that was funny. Johnson turned around to Green and said to him, hey this dude reckons your playing reserve grade again!

Anyway they were happy to chat, take snaps etc. Nice guys.
Whenever an away team plays at anz that is where they stay at the Pullman
2016 when sharks won storm were staying at the same place gave a few players a 40-0 reminder of 08 gf

Green could have moved seamlessly into coaching at Manly post-playing career, but someone was intent on letting him go.

@Mark from Brisbane sorry but I really dislike the panthers ..after last year and the way their fans treated myself and others after our semi defeat

I want nothing more than the warriors to give to this Westie side
Let’s go warriors

I often end up with egg on my face but I think the Warriors will towel up Penrith. And the Steelers over the Broncos.

If I had a preference since there is no Manly in the Finals, I wouldn't mind seeing the Warriors win it this year.

At least we wouldn't be the first to lose to them in a GF. And personally I hope they beat the Chooks or Melbourne because that would shrink some of the media sphincters.

A sea of blue empty seats at the stadium. Any criticism of other fans not traveling to games, in a final at that, or is it only Manly fans that don’t attend games?

Im surprised how much they self imploded. So much experience. They actually had a structured plan b in 2018 as well. I wrongly thought they were better than that this year. Wow.

The more things change the more they stay the same at the Warriors. Another season of underachieving

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8