Post-Game Discussion Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Warriors
Vs
Sea Eagles
22 Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 15:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

so charge downs should be banned? they have been part of the game since day dot. kickoffs will be gone next and thats ok too?
I never thought I would say this but we need some rich bastard like Murdoch to agitate for a break away competition to get our game back. No bunker, no 6 again restarts, shoulder charges are allowed, punches can be thrown without players going to the bin, etc.

I never thought I would say this but we need some rich bastard like Murdoch to agitate for a break away competition to get our game back. No bunker, no 6 again restarts, shoulder charges are allowed, punches can be thrown without players going to the bin, etc.
LIV Golf a perfect example

I'm sure you're right and obviously the fatigue played a factor in how well the Warriors were moving out of yardage. Manly's pack is quite big and unless we dominate possession, we gas pretty hard. The Warriors looked faster than us for most of that second half.
And I think a fit Walker could have caused us major problems when we were getting gassed.

AFB made contact with Dce on his field goal attempt in golden point. That should also have been a penalty.
Thanks for that. I wondered what happened to DCE as it was obvious in the presser he'd been whacked in the nose. Mmm it smacks of home ground/Wahs bias.

Hmmmmmm Super league all over again

Fairly gutsy effort probably should have not lost one , This team is getting stronger with a few of these results can only benefit as the season goes on

I went into this match thinking it was going to be tougher to win than the one against the Panthers.

Disappointed that we let that lead go.

But gosh I'm loving the grit this team is showing this year (Dragons game aside).

Our forward pack is stronger.

Our depth is better.

Our halves pairing is what we've needed for years.

Our attack is just, well, enjoyable to watch.

I'd like to see more involvement from Koula.

Our defence still needs work.

Garrick’s defence isnt great yet, but I reckon he just needs a little time, and he'll be fine. He works so hard on his game (think his second season with us, to now, and how much he has improved) - he'll get to where we need him to he.

We're not there yet, but we're heading in the right direction.

And as a fan, how good is it heading into a match feeling good about our team :)

Surely the club gets behind challenging JA’s charge, there’s a lot to be gained by backing the players, this is a prime opportunity, just another part of galvanising the group.

SJ‘s disgraceful display and lack of sportsmanship is embarrassing enough, furthermore the rule and the interpretation don’t align and this time the interpretation and actions of the kicker are on JA’s side, he didn’t attack the player or his legs, plead not guilty and challenge any charge, stand up to the BS.
I agree we should challenge it or at least have it downgraded to a category 1 instead of 2, part of the evidence being SJ's acting/milking (lack of injury).

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8