Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to know if B.W. is on Foxtel prior to Manly V Warriors game or if there's anywhere to watch the B.W. game (besides live at the ground?)

His contract extension was at 800k per season for 3 years (not 4).
And yes, even if the contract is released from his contract, unless he gets a club that pays him 800k for those years, manly will have to chip in the remaining amount per season unless the new team can safely argue that Manlys recruitment team are idiots and totally over valued him. Might be easier than thought though. If you think that the club will get away with no cost to club i dont know what else to tell you lol That is how the salary cap has been working over the past few years. Not as smart as you are making out but i guess if you also rate Seibold than thats fairly consistent.
If he's broken the terms ,conditions , caveats and kpis of the contract then he'll get paid nothing.

Finally have strong leadership at the eagles..

CEO to be applauded for the contract details and getting it across the line with the manager. Coach is to be acknowledged for having the conversation with Schuster at start of year, that shoey doesn’t play nrl until he gets his sh t together…

finally, both Leaders ‘pat on the back‘ for pulling the trigger on the inevitable exit not waiting and destabilising the club!

That’s what smart coaches & CEO’s do.

They knew exactly how it “ could “ play out and protected the club just in case it did.

Very very impressed.
Lets see how it pans out. By anychance was Tony Mestrov the ceo that sacked Hasler. Did Hasler end up getting a payout. Thought he was taking manly to court. Not sure if it was settled or not.

As fans we all like to think our ceos and club powerbrokers are smart in how they operate. The truth is probably somewhere in between. I think everyone can agree that Shuster never warranted that extension at the end of last year potential or not. They just got spooked by Tigers interest in him.

Lets see how it pans out. By anychance was Tony Mestrov the ceo that sacked Hasler. Did Hasler end up getting a payout. Thought he was taking manly to court. Not sure if it was settled or not.

As fans we all like to think our ceos and club powerbrokers are smart in how they operate. The truth is probably somewhere in between. I think everyone can agree that Shuster never warranted that extension at the end of last year potential or not. They just got spooked by Tigers interest in him.
If you think the CEO runs the show you are mistaken. Bet your balls a Penn signs it all off.

Yeah right… Warriors, the place scandals go to die.

If you think the CEO runs the show you are mistaken. Bet your balls a Penn signs it all off.
Mate im not the one proclaiming and giving pats on the back to the "smart" ceo, especially since its yet to all pan out. Even mentioned powerbrokers at the club.

Hopefully Schuster gets away and gets his career back on track. Hopefully he isnt hanging out with Lodge too much.

Hey Warriors… want a Schu? Right up your alley of never
living up to potential but look flashy.

Imagine all the second phase BS he could make happen. He is Warrior legend. Make it happen

Last edited:
Hey Warriors… want a Schu? Right up your alley of never
living up to potential but look flashy.

Imagine all the second phase BS he could make happen. He is Warrior legend. Make it happen
You reckon a 800k "performance incentivised" contract might clinch the deal? :)

And even if he has a **** year, extend him for further years lol

Hasler wasn’t Mestrov’s contract , he just did the dirty work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8