Warriors v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
Unbelievably the winner of this game will be in the 8 ... and the loser will be only 2 points out of the 8. Probably season highlights for both of them.

The ticketek website has crashed, apparently eel fans are trying to buy tickets to the grand final.
The last time they scored 18 points playing it took 4 games.

Terrible game. The warriors are useless. I haven't seen any of them run at sandow, that noted defender. Elliot has taken up where he left off.. And their last years top under 20s side was beaten by a large margin.

On the warriors, talk about a badly managed club. It was only 2 years ago they played us in the GF with a relatively young team and their 20s were absolutely choc full of potential. They've totally butchered what should have been a good 6-8 years of challenging for the premiership with a core group of hugely talented players.

Parra will go ok

Stuart is a good motivator and I think he will get the best out of Sandow, he is unpredictable and dangerous when on. Add a fit Hayne in and they won't be push overs

I had no idea on who to pick to win this game. It was very much a coin toss tip which ended up the wrong way.

Both teams are hard to tip with any confidence.

I did like the no try call on Sandows touchdown. I hope they keep that consistency this year with those second man plays.

I thought the Warriors would come out like Rnd 1 last year where they gave a good account against us. I know they don't travel well but that was very ordinary. Sandow looks fresh and enthusiastic.

South v parramatta March grand final. Pity the grand final is in September for these two teams

credit where credit is due, although Warriors were useless, Parra took their chances and demolished them. Parra of old would of still lost this game somehow. Dont care what anyone says of Stuart, however his record as a defensive coach is pretty damn good. IMO if Parra stay injury free they make the eight this year, but not the 4. I still think he 4 will be Melbourne, Souths, Cowboys, Dogs ( depending if barba comes back) , otherwise we will push for 4th. I have us finishing 5th or 6th

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4