Warriors (Spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
Wow. I'm glad we didn't play the Warriors tonight. At halftime I was thinking that this is the finest attacking performance I've seen from any team this season. In the 2nd half they just rolled on with it. Tonight is the first time Brisbane have conceded 50 points in Queensland.

The end score was 56-18. The Warriors may have scored more points if they didn't concede a few soft tries either.

That's the Warriors for you. They are just as likely to concede 50 this coming weekend. Shut down the second phase is the key against these guys, easier said than done, but our defence will go better than the Broncos tonight.

They can switch off now for next week.
Big loss for Brisbane a win would have had them in the 8 now they are 11th with a bad for n against.

Chip and Chase said:
That's the Warriors for you. They are just as likely to concede 50 this coming weekend. Shut down the second phase is the key against these guys, easier said than done, but our defence will go better than the Broncos tonight.

Agreed, the Donkeys dropped their heads tonight. The Warriors passes were sticking & the Broncos made the mistake of making it a game of touch football.

Big challenge for us to score the points next week though. Especially considering our attack has been off the boil in the past month in a big way.

They have lost plenty of games but people forget they lost to roosters in a cliffhanger which came down to the last few plays,burgess scored a try with 5 to go when they just lost to souths in a game they dominated for the good majority and had the storms measure at AAMI till the pinkies got them late. Not many have competed as well against the top sides.

Will be a tough one over there but who knows which team will turn up.I do know I would rather have played them a few weeks back.They are also finally getting some of their better players back with Hurrell,Locke,Friend and Neilsen returning from injury recently.Our record is really good over there and with the two weeks off our boys should be raring to go.

I hope our attack fires this week. Will be a good game over there.

Their defense is poor, they can't defend for 80 mins. Last night they had all the ball and even so were bad in defense the few times Bris had possession. Our attack is about 8th /16 but our defense is 2nd/ 16 and should win it for us.

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50 points in a game during the year. Not that the Broncos were a chance of winning it anyway.

bones said:
No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50 points in a game during the year. Not that the Broncos were a chance of winning it anyway.
Putting in a play for David Middleton's spot on the footy show Bones?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6