Warriors keen on Steve Turner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Popular winger Steve Turner may have played his last game for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

A classy goalkicking winger, Turner played just eight games this year before suffering a season-ending knee injury.

The New Zealand Warriors, desperate to find experience out wide, are chasing the flying winger and have been courting Turner for the past week.

mmm,could the dogs be doing a clean out because they are over the cap,sorry,how stupid was that comment,they have an adjustable cap,move it when needed to accommodate more players

They mortgage Chester hill to buy that human sloth T dog and then dump their only worker in the backrow Stagg back onto the donkeys. Go figure.

The Warriors have the best talent base in the league. I find it hard to believe that they are so inconsistent. Purchasing Turner will not help their fortunes. They need to employ a psychologist to get their heads right, and a cardiologist to strenth their hearts!

Maybe all they need is a private jet to travel in comfort. To play half your games in a different country is a big ask.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4