Warriors game - Sunday 8th April

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Just got a phone call from Alisha at the Eagles office to say that one of my sons has been selected to lead the Team onto the field for the Warriors match. He is absolutely over the moon (so is his dad!) :yeah: . His older brother is not very happy at all..... :cry:
They are both junior members & apparently the club draws a name out for each home game.

So - who from here will be at the game? It's about time that I met a few of you rebel rouser's!
I am a certainty to make the drive up from Canberra for this 1 :dance:

Good Stuff Goldie.
Something for the young fella to remeber for the rest of his life.
And hopefully we smash em and make it even better.

And I've been waiting 3 weeks for a return phone call or return email to enable me to renew 4 memberships ..........

Great news though Goldie - have a great day! I'd imagine that they'll let you into the rooms after the game. Make sure you sing the victory song with the boys if we win.

I will be there goldie collecting signatures for the petition. Come and find me and say hello

That is awesome. I would have killed to do that as a kid. Actually I'd probably still do it now. :lol:

And I've been waiting 3 weeks for a return phone call or return email to enable me to renew 4 memberships ..........

And I ended up getting work experience at Cronulla.

[quote author=Matabele]

And I ended up getting work experience at Cronulla.
[/quote]

Take a rag with you and offer to polish their trophies, try not to laugh though.

I will be there Goldie. I do the yearly trip from a weekend with friends in Katoomba. Looking forward to it and will cheer on your lad.

Good stuff goldie.. your young fella will have a ball.. both times i've been down to watch them play i've been allowed access into the dressing rooms and i gotta say i was so freakin excited and i was 19 and 20 at the time!!

Mind you i was 4 out of 4 parts pissed both times.. cuz we'd just won... nothing will beat that day i was down there and we beat the broncs by 1... at the time that mono's field goal went over... i was standing on my chair giving my mates (who were manly supporters for the day) high fives.. spilling beer everywhere.. ahhhh that's the ****.. umm so anyway.. have fun mate

I will be there Goldie. I do the yearly trip from a weekend with friends in Katoomba. Looking forward to it and will cheer on your lad.

Anything to get away from Jensen's waffling hey?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4