Warriors game a real test of character

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm worried about this game. The Warriors are beginning to hit form (regardless of whether Benji or Joey were playing - if those teams were good enough, they would have won). Their big backs Toopi and Vatuvei are very dangerous, and their forwards are going to be tough to handle. This is a real character test for the boys. A win there will set up a bumper game and a bumper crowd for the Dragons game. The fact that we went there last year and won gives me some confidence.

I'd even go so far as to say its Crunch Time and that this is the most important game of the year!!

Well it all starts with the forwards. they deliver we will win

Their forwards are big boys and we have to muscle up. They will run at burns all night, I think Des might start Willow at 5/8 for the first 20 mins to protect Burns then bring him on. Probably not a bad idea either. Although Willow must make the team with Kylie back I guess.

Their forwards are big boys and we have to muscle up. They will run at burns all night, I think Des might start Willow at 5/8 for the first 20 mins to protect Burns then bring him on. Probably not a bad idea either. Although Willow must make the team with Kylie back I guess.

That is a good idea mate!!

Willow will handle the big boys better than burns will.... when they run out of puff bring burns on!

Des will sort it out i'm sure

I'd rather see Leuluai on the bench to add some size to our forwards. Unlike Witty boy, Burns can hold his own against the bigger players. He'll be fine.

I was at the Knights v Warriors match and Steve Price charged down about 4 of the Knights kicks. Manly should watch where Price is when their kicking.

To be fair, that's cause Kurt Gidley's a hoss and probably was their number one kicker because John's wasn't playing. Our kickers are good enough to avoid him :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4