Warriors are killing us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
S

Shnorky

St George up by 30, would have been much better for a warriors win

The bulldogs win hurt us more last night. We are fighting bulldogs for that final 8 position, dragons have a very easy draw going into the semis - i see them winning every game. Is going to be very hard for Manly to make the top 8, even if we win EVERY match, still need the bulldogs and st george to lose a couple - and they both have favorable draws.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
The bulldogs win hurt us more last night. We are fighting bulldogs for that final 8 position, dragons have a very easy draw going into the semis - i see them winning every game. Is going to be very hard for Manly to make the top 8, even if we win EVERY match, still need the bulldogs and st george to lose a couple - and they both have favorable draws.
I disagree, if we win every game we make the 8 easy, I've mucked around on the ladder predictor quite a bit :)

I disagree, if we win every game we make the 8 easy, I've mucked around on the ladder predictor quite a bit :)
What?? No way. We only make it if the bulldogs or dragons lose a couple. If they win all their matches and we win all of ours - we dont make it.

What?? No way. We only make it if the bulldogs or dragons lose a couple. If they win all their matches and we win all of ours - we dont make it.
Yeah with Dragons winning today the cutoff will be 28 points. We only need to win 3 more games. The Dragons are already going to lose next week they play the Broncos after two loses. :) The Dogs are a chance to win all their games but i doubt they will.

Warriors are gone. They'll be lucky to win another game this year. We are in the fight for positions 6-7-8, with 7 or 8 most likely.

Those last two slots will come from either us, Merge or Mutts. Melbourne need to keep winning to keep any of those teams from sneaking past them..

Simple fact is, keep winning games and disregard what other teams are doing. We win and we hold our fate in our hands. We can't hope for other teams to lose or "mathematical chance" or any of that sh*te. We are Manly.

Yeah with Dragons winning today the cutoff will be 28 points. We only need to win 3 more games.
I can tell you right now - it we be at least 30!

Look at the draw and points.

St george and Dogs are on 24 points - i see them winning every game (but hoping they drop at least one) Takes them to 30 points.

Manly are on 22 points - we win every game and get to 30 points - then it goes to differential - but only if the dogs and dragons drop a game and we win EVERY game.

Dragons play Brisbane, penrith, titans and tigers
Dogs play titans, souths, newcastle and warriors.

I can tell you right now - it we be at least 30!

Look at the draw and points.

St george and Dogs are on 24 points - i see them winning every game (but hoping they drop at least one) Takes them to 30 points.

Manly are on 22 points - we win every game and get to 30 points - then it goes to differential - but only if the dogs and dragons drop a game and we win EVERY game.

Dragons play Brisbane, penrith, titans and tigers
Dogs play titans, souths, newcastle and warriors.
Dragons won't beat the Broncos or Tigers and perhaps even penrith.
Dogs won't beat the Rabbits.

We will takes the Dragons spot. If the Dragons can win all those games ill be surprised, very suprised.

Dragons won't beat the Broncos or Tigers and perhaps even penrith.
Dogs won't beat the Rabbits.

We will takes the Dragons spot. If the Dragons can win all those games ill be surprised, very suprised.
I bet they will all those matches. (hoping im wrong)

Well the good news is that the Warriors are effectively out of the race when they looked like certs to make the finals before their current losing streak. The bad news is that jumping St George became a whole lot harder.

If we win every game from here on out then we might finish as high as 5th/6th.

If we drop one game then we have to bank on having a better p/d than the Bulldogs.

If we drop two then we could possibly still make it but would need a lot of upsets to go in our favour.

I've just done the ladder predictor.

6th, 7th and 8th are going to be tightly contested by Dogs, Dragons, Raiders, Storm and Us

I see4 teams tied on 28 points Manly Canberra, Dragons, Dogs and the its F/A

Beat Canberra well next week and we get the double bonus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8