Warne for the Ashes?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
What odds do you reckon there are on him appearing at some point?  He could turn up weighing 120kg and be better than Horribleitz.  Though you'd prefer him to tour Africa first.

To encourage him to play I think we should set up a tent at fine leg, and not require him to field.  He can hang out in there between overs. 

He can have as many 19yo blondes in there as he wants and drink and smoke as much as he wants.  So long as he smashes the poms I don't think anyone would complain. 

I was at corporate function on Sunday at the cricket where David Boon spoke, he was asked that some pommie bookmakers had Warne favourite to get most wickets in the ashes and there were rumours that a return was on the cards.

Booney said Warne would only be considered if he played for Victoira this season and that Victoria had already exhausted their player payment fund so Warne would have to do it for free.  He seemed to dismiss as rubbish.

Matabele link said:
except for the Poms.....

The Poms love Warney! They'd be as pleased as anyone if he made a return for the Ashes - imagine the publicity that would surround the series... the Poms would hit the roof.

Its a bit harsh on hauritz, he has been solid, keeping it tight at one end whilst picking up the occasional wicket. Thats what he was brought in to do.

In comparison Haurits after 4 matches (including this one) has 14@30, warne had [email protected].

Nice stats haha, but no, Hauritz is 27, not a raw 22-3 year old as Warney was after his 4 Tests. What was Warney's record when he was 27?

Hauritz is a toiler, he's not too bad but really, will never threaten. He'll never even be as threatening as Tuffnell or the King of Spain. Krejza has more potential, but it looks like the one to keep an eye out for is Steve Smith from NSW. He's a leggie, so he's already got a better chance than the finger spinners.

Haritz will never be a Warne, nether will our next 10 test spinners.

All im saying is he isnt doing as bad as Mata seems to think.

Had to check it.

Warnies first 4 matches after turning 27 yielded 20@27

Warney would stroll back into the Aussie side at the moment, complete with ciggie in one hand and meat pie in other. It'd be gold if he played the Ashes series but the odds would be long on it happening

Fluffy link said:
Its a bit harsh on hauritz, he has been solid, keeping it tight at one end whilst picking up the occasional wicket. Thats what he was brought in to do.

In comparison Haurits after 4 matches (including this one) has 14@30, warne had [email protected].
  How many wickets did he take on a 5th day spinning track cut to pieces at the SCG?

Incidentally, what was 84 divided by 14 again Fluff?  You never answered that one.

yeah that try hard who only has more than 300 test wickets, he must be just a park cricketer like you say

Since you like your riddles try this one.

What is 197 out of 310 as a percentage Mata?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6