Walkers Off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
From NRL Physio:

Manly confirm a suspected foot fracture for Dylan Walker; in a different location to the foot fractures he missed the last 6 weeks with (this one closer to big toe). Best case 6 weeks recovery to allow for adequate bone healing, if ligament involvement can extend to 10+ weeks

Time for Cust baby!!!!!! Woooooo

Theres nothing to play for this year i wouldnt even risk tommy look all over the world for the best dr and get him there lets get over these injuries AGAIN !!! And start a corona free season next year what a **** year 2020 is

So this season just keeps getting worse,
agree don’t risk turbo play hoppa at full back can’t be any worse than Elliot.

That really is rotten luck for Dylan. These guys live and breathe for the game and you must question, was he ready to return?

Now Des needs to right the wrong and give Cust the rest of the season at 5/8!!

Our medico rehab guys have to be the worst in the comp. Sure we will hear the usual "bad luck" excuses from the club but we continue to rush people back early from injury who get injured again.
Tom will be next we will clear him and he will re injure the hammy again. Time for an investigation into what is happening I suspect we are being cheap.Dan Ferris was a punching bag on this forum yet I see no improvement since he was dumped.
Same thing happened last season re young Hopoate clear him for return does knee again first game back.
Season is over now Tom should not play again this season as I don't trust our rehab guys.

That really is rotten luck for Dylan. These guys live and breathe for the game and you must question, was he ready to return?

Now Des needs to right the wrong and give Cust the rest of the season at 5/8!!
Nooooo, it's not luck. Give me a break. How many times does a guy need to have an injury before we start looking beyond the usual rationalisations and excuses, let alone injuries to the SAME area. How many foot injuries has Walker had? How many upper leg injuries has the mythical legend, Turbo had? How many concussions has the Ginger Ninja had? At what point do people start asking questions and looking outside the same old ineffectual narratives about luck?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4