Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

They call me Bruce - now that was quality television...

Bruce, Andrew, Ben and now Dylan. It would have to be our most prolific surname over the years ?. Some Smith's from memory, a couple of Jones's, Brown's and Williams's. Hopoate might top the list in a few years if the rest of the siblings keep coming through the system like Will and Jamil.

bring back Cliffy & Beaver .... I'd just like the hear 'Lyons to Menzies and a try under the posts' .... just one (or more) time

Good luck to him if he can do it. Would rather see him make a go of it than I would Mundine back in the NRL......

Seriously though, George is fit as and solid as, looked like he could crush me with his hands at the All Stars. I reckon this grade of footy (with a pay packet) would be awesome for him. Even saw him sprint 40 metres without a sweat to get over to our group.
On Mundine I am somewhat confused. He turned up and everyone sucked up to his ego. What ever he wanted he got and seriously was rude to us "other" people. Sure a great athlete, but humility he wouldn't understand. I was in a room full of indegenious Australians (and some rather famous) and they were respective, friendly and consilitary. Why does Mundine make it a us versus them arguement?
George on the otherhand was awesome, took photos, arranged for kids to get in the rooms for photo's with JT. Would say also what a gentleman Preston Campbell is! He shook hands, took photos and autographs way after most of the players had left.

Bruce, Andrew, Ben and now Dylan. It would have to be our most prolific surname over the years ?. Some Smith's from memory, a couple of Jones's, Brown's and Williams's. Hopoate might top the list in a few years if the rest of the siblings keep coming through the system like Will and Jamil.
If all the wrights debut you might be wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4