Walker Left Dce Right?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NickRobbo1998

Generic_Tragic101
I dont like all these attempted quick fixes, for example lyon to 6 or switches of positions in the forwards.
But what really concerned me was how lost DCE was. Looking at the setup its very similar to cowboys which works, but we arnt there yet, DCE ISNT THURSTON "YET"!

My short term plan as a couch coach, is have DCE right and Walker left, of course supported by stewart on both sides. With players in a more simple structure they can gel better and then Walker and DCE can transition into their opposite sides and evolve into the new style having having great strike weapons with Walker on both sides and Stewart who will later be Tommy Trbojevic.
Again im hating everyones short term fixes, but i hate loosing more, especially if its anything like last night.

So that my idea, not a "Trent must do this" command, because I aint the coach.

There's some changes Trent's going to need to stick solid with to see if they work. The DCE plan may be one of those. Change is painful but without giving this change a good shot, Trent'll never know if it could work. The upside if it does work is maybe too tempting. Too much is riding on it to just chuck it in after one game. A factor in deciding how many games Barrett will give for this change to work may be assessing how much DCE, Dylan and others want it to succeed.

The hooker was constantly passing to Walker who is not ready yet.
Chez has to get the ball more till a balance can be reached with Walker's passing game.
Chez also was in the first line of defence too often and exhausted himself instead of the forwards whose job he was doing.
Same thing happens in SOO and he can not fulfill his playmaker duties.

Keep it simple Sea Eagles @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4