Walker....keep putting it out there.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
It's been a mixed season for Walker. But tonight reminded me of the Raiders games where he was up and chirpy and really taking it personally. To me this is where Walker is at his best, when he's up arrogant and putting it all on the line. Most players can't play like that, but I believe this is when Walker is at his best.

He's also good when he takes the opposite number as his enemy. No doubt he was sh@tty with Peachy and it showed. He needs to keep that up. Make it his personal mission to beat his opposing centre.

It's been a mixed season for Walker. But tonight reminded me of the Raiders games where he was up and chirpy and really taking it personally. To me this is where Walker is at his best, when he's up arrogant and putting it all on the line. Most players can't play like that, but I believe this is when Walker is at his best.

He's also good when he takes the opposite number as his enemy. No doubt he was sh@tty with Peachy and it showed. He needs to keep that up. Make it his personal mission to beat his opposing centre.
Yes yes I agree with this one million percent!!
I love how he gave it to those bastards all night
It really fired him up and he played like a demon!

Does he have anything to worry about with that shoulder charge? Just watching Fox Sports and they did a teaser about "Why Dylan Walker might miss the first week of the NRL finals".

I only hope that Dylan does not get done for that shoulder charge on Peachy. Dylan was strong yesterday and he gave the Riff many headaches. I am sure that Coach Hook will be having a quiet word with Peachey and tell him politely to STFU!!, because words, like he used at the start of the week, did not help his teams cause one iota!!!

Does he have anything to worry about with that shoulder charge? Just watching Fox Sports and they did a teaser about "Why Dylan Walker might miss the first week of the NRL finals".
This is where Walks lets himself down, along with BJ - what was he thinking hitting a player who had already scored. @:mad:

They forget that the aim of the game is to win it, and getting a cheap shot in just puts the MRC light on them :confused:

Hopefully Baz gives them an ear full about staying on the field, instead of sitting in the crowd:swear:

This is where Walks lets himself down, along with BJ - what was he thinking hitting a player who had already scored. @:mad:

They forget that the aim of the game is to win it, and getting a cheap shot in just puts the MRC light on them :confused:

Hopefully Baz gives them an ear full about staying on the field, instead of sitting in the crowd:swear:

That shoulder charge was such a stupid play .................and he was borderline on a few attempts earlier in the game.

Having said that, I like him tonight, he looked like he wanted to play and was committed!!!

I knew this would happen...Walker has got to back it up and his teammates have got to back him up. All the boys must take it up another level.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/sp...expletiveladened-sledges-20170905-gybfyo.html

Yeah but its ok for that Grub Peachey to slag us off in the media the week before last weeks game, but when Walker takes it to him all his team mates start crying over. He started it all and you have DWZ on the wing and is the first in when there is a stink going on. He has had that niggle in him all through his rep years as well, he has a short fuse

I didnt know Peachey did that. What was he saying?
It doesnt change my view in any case, i love that Walks has got that fire in him. It helps the whole team fire up. But all the boys have got to be invested and in it, back each other up etc. One in, all in

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8