Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you are unconcerned about Manly players getting bad press, as you believe it makes no difference to our potential sponsors, why would you be glad that other clubs are now in the headlines, and not us?
Ummm would you rather we’re in the headlines? Obviously means nothing untoward is going on in our club or with players that’s why. Walker’s indiscretions happened a year ago & since then we’ve increased sponsorships. Not one sponsor at the time made comments or indicated that they were ready to walk when Walker was involved in his misdemeanours as far as I remember. Yes I was disappointed when he made a dick of himself but I’m glad the club is currently enjoying a quiet off season without drama! Hope I haven’t jinxed it lololol.

Ummm would you rather we’re in the headlines? Obviously means nothing untoward is going on in our club or with players that’s why. Walker’s indiscretions happened a year ago & since then we’ve increased sponsorships. Not one sponsor at the time made comments or indicated that they were ready to walk when Walker was involved in his misdemeanours as far as I remember. Yes I was disappointed when he made a dick of himself but I’m glad the club is currently enjoying a quiet off season without drama! Hope I haven’t jinxed it lololol.

Im glad you come around.

I like Walker, he plays for Manly and I am a fan of Manly players.
Manly is my team I can’t dislike any of them.
Even when some of them leave I still sort of like them.

I don't like Walker. I think he is a dickhead. This status isn't automatically rescinded just because he plays for Manly. However, as a Manly player I will support him regardless of the above. Des gave him the opportunity to reinvent himself as a utility last season. I think he took that opportunity extremely well. I also think 2022 will be his best year for us. Personally, I hope he has a great year.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4