Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stop bagging Mt Druitt!
I am sure we have lots of Sea Eagles supporters from Mt Druitt, and don't forget the base of our reggies, the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles!
Maybe if the reggies were based in Brookvale, this whole matter may never have occurred.....
Im a mount druitt boy , loud and proud. But even we from the druitt know it's the ghetto

Last edited:
You’re not far off...three of my siblings were actually born in Mt Druitt @:p

I want the “I climbed Mt Druitt and survived” t-shirt
They're probably close to being last off the conveyor belt. No maternity ward at mount druitt anymore unfortunately

Know the area well
Many years ago used to visit the area as a kid and used to go to the Pizza Hut and I think it was called Happy Grannys Pancakes at Mt Druitt Shopping Centre
There was also a Waterworks fun park
I remember the waterworks park at the pools. I was only young. Must of been a while back ? I don't recall the pancakes place. I'm assuming it was before they renovated the Westfields?

I remember the waterworks park at the pools. I was only young. Must of been a while back ? I don't recall the pancakes place. I'm assuming it was before they renovated the Westfields?
Nan lived in Colyton back in the mid 80's before moving to the Riff
Used to take my sister and I to the Pancake Place in the Shopping Centre as a treat.
She also use to take us to Penrith Park when Manly was playing back in the day when all games were played on Sunday at 3PM
I remember once when Penrith was not playing and we went and watched Penrith against Parra
Penrith just scored and the crowd cheered wildly.
Then the announcer went around the grounds with progress scores.
They said St George 12 Newton 8 - slight cheers
Then Cronulla 6 Illawarra 2 Slight Cheers
Then North Sydney 10 Manly 8 - The Farking Cheers just about blew the roof off the stadium, much louder than the cheers celebrating their own try- go figure - LOL

Last edited:
Know the area well
Many years ago used to visit the area as a kid and used to go to the Pizza Hut and I think it was called Happy Grannys Pancakes at Mt Druitt Shopping Centre
There was also a Waterworks fun park

Happy Grannys! With the old boots and frypans and stuff on the walls! We used to beg Mum to take us there, I remember she used to have banana and walnuts on her pancakes, pretty sure we stuck with the ice cream/sprinkles/maple syrup combo every time :)

Happy Grannys! With the old boots and frypans and stuff on the walls! We used to beg Mum to take us there, I remember she used to have banana and walnuts on her pancakes, pretty sure we stuck with the ice cream/sprinkles/maple syrup combo every time :)
That was it!!
I think they had one at Parramatta as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8