Wake up Geoff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They all talk about how that cock sucker coach at Parramatta will take them through to the next level. Not a good advertisement of Geoff Toovey now, is it?

or not a good advertisement of the players? Could it be their attitude just replects the change in attictudes of their age group? This is the generation who made coward punches famous after all.

They all talk about how that cock sucker coach at Parramatta will take them through to the next level. Not a good advertisement of Geoff Toovey now, is it?
I think it is a fair point Ryan Toovey is a club legend but is he the best man 2 coach the club into the future?

or not a good advertisement of the players? Could it be their attitude just replects the change in attictudes of their age group? This is the generation who made coward punches famous after all.

Good point Fluffy, and I didn't want to say it, but completely agree.

Good point Fluffy, and I didn't want to say it, but completely agree.

It stinks of lack of respect to me, Hasler was strict and my guess is Tooves was lighter on sitting on the side. When promoted he had to take on a more strict role and some of the older brigade saw him as a peer therefore did not respect his position. I see this with promotions "off the floor" and the best thing to do is move promoted people to a different team who are not peers.

If this is the case then move on those who cannot adust and start to build your own team, which is what appears will happen. Then if it continues there is only one reason.

Yessss Super Coach Arthur that could not beat Canberra in the final round to get Parra into the top 8 last year.

Yessss Super Coach Arthur that could not beat Canberra in the final round to get Parra into the top 8 last year.
untitled.png

I hope they get the spoon without Hayne this season. Losing Hayne, and gaining Choc isn't a step forward, put it that way.

Tooves was stuck in a tough place with the dysfunctional board and Gifty-gate.

Also thrust into the top job a year before he thought he would be there, thanks to Hasler leaving with one year on the contract unfilled.

And he's still a rookie coach. But not as rookie as super coach arthurs.

If Manly those their first three or four matches Tooves will be marched out.

The way we are going Id say Ricky Stuart or Peter Sharpe would be on the radar until Des is available.

It stinks of lack of respect to me, Hasler was strict and my guess is Tooves was lighter on sitting on the side. When promoted he had to take on a more strict role and some of the older brigade saw him as a peer therefore did not respect his position. I see this with promotions "off the floor" and the best thing to do is move promoted people to a different team who are not peers.

If this is the case then move on those who cannot adust and start to build your own team, which is what appears will happen. Then if it continues there is only one reason.

This is my take on it as well. I don't think much of the fault is with Tooves. Des' departure was always going to have a flow-on effect and I think either one or both of our halves leaving will finally see the end of this effect.

If Manly those their first three or four matches Tooves will be marched out.

The way we are going Id say Ricky Stuart or Peter Sharpe would be on the radar until Des is available.
Only one coach in the comp deals with contracts and he's the peice of human excrement who put us in this mess

Super CEO Kelly should be the one under the pump, Perry would've had a better chance of keeping Foran given he was his childhood coach

But no, that fat ****peice hates him for rightfully terminating him

Toovey cannot be blamed. He is a fine leader - watch a replay of 96 GF and you can see his leadership qualities.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6