Wake up and don't be fickle - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I came on after getting home last night and didn't read anything that talked about how ****e we were (except from a few trolls). All the posts I read were constructive. No need to hit the panic button. Get the attack right and we win. Our defense up the middle was good and, apart from that Morris break, that should have been stopped, we were OK. Onwards towards the silverware.

Could be a good thing. Play again at Anz (or is it SFS?) next week against Cows/Broncos and have the majority of the crowd as Manly supporters, keep us ticking over. Last night there was just way too much blue and white for my eyes to handle.

First time we played Dogs this year they lost on 10 points, second time we played them this year we lost on 10 points, third time (last night) we played them we lost on 10 points. Odd!!!

Anyway, fingers crossed Jamie Lyon is a-ok, King and Matai get off (toes crossed for Matai too), and we put in a ripper performance next week.

• 👍
Reactions: JMG
I would imagine it will be on at the SFS. The crowd last night was poor, given it was in their heartland. I had expected 45 thousand plus. 36 thousand. It would have been a greater spectacle at the SFS.

My fear is next week the crowd will be pitiful, it ****s me to death but we all know a loss reduces the crowd numbers the following week.

Brookie4eva said:
My fear is next week the crowd will be pitiful, it ****s me to death but we all know a loss reduces the crowd numbers the following week.

Haha, oh dear. It might make last years Cows crowd look good.
Do you think we can draw under ten thousand to a final?

I dont care if the crowd 437 as long as we get a chance to play our best football.

I don't care how many turn up- I will be there supporting the boys- this where they need our support more than anything

The way I look at it Finals to me start next week

New week- new attitude anything can happen
Our season is far from over.

Get out to the game next week- show your support behind the boys.

At least we aren't waiting on other results to see if we get knocked out or not.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6