Wade Graham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
I know des was keen on getting Graham over to manly a cpl of years ago. He is currently off contract and is nearing the end of his career. I don't think the sharks are going to extend him either. I reckon we should throw him a lifeline for a year with a club option for another year. With foz going, we could really use his leadership and experience. Could be a BK signing in terms of the effect he could leave on other players coming through. Wade has always reminded me of a Glen Stewart type player. And knows what it takes to be successful. Haumole, Schuster, Tuilagi etc could learn alot from him. For the right price (200-300k) I think this could be a positive signing and could potentially set us up for some growth. Thoughts?

I don’t hate the idea and for a number of years he was one of my favourite non- Manly players. But I hope he retires as he has a history of concussions. Best he looks after himself.

He is the most “Ben Kennedy” like signing available though.

Graham would be great but the concussions are quite the concern
Good point. But I think having him around the squad will add value none the less. With tuilagi waiting in the wings, I think its worth a shot. A change of club may just reinvigorate him the way it did with foz

Nah, Nate only ever played well for Queensland. Was rubbish otherwise. For a number of years Graham was, in my view, one of the best backrowers in the game. His defence and ability to hit and stick is underrated.
You are probably rcorrect - I didn't pay too much attention to him prior to joining Manly

These guys would cost a fortune though. The suggestion of Graham is under the pretext of our salary cap situation.
Remember, he's a captain of that team, a team in the top 4. A team with ticker. A team who openly celebrates inclusivity. A team who's acquired a new , intelligent, modern game coach. A team who's team is profitable.

Why would he leave that to come here besides massive dollars? To play with the absolute pea heart pretenders masquerading as actual footballers ?

Since when did we become the halfway house to retirement club. Oh yeah when we re-signed the long neck turnstile , Foz , hung onto Taupau and Taufua too long, signed Myles.
Retirement club lol

You can sling many things at the club but not retirement club.

We are a very young squad.

Turbo, Garrick, Tuipulotu Harper, Parker Koula, Saab, Schuster, Olakau'atu, Paseka, Croker, Keppie all regulars and 25 or under.

In next years squad, will it only be DCE over 30?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4