Wade Graham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Give me Jake T or Cordner any day of the week.

And yes I agree with Bob, Woods is willing and capable but he's not the messiah of front rowers.
woods is average and has been for years. his main quality is that he keeps going and going... which should be a standard quality at nrl level. hes the least threatening prop skill wise and running wise i think

Lot of criticism here for Woods but he has strengths to his game that most others don't. He doesn't bring the hard edge and intimidation of JWH (who does?!) but he runs many metres, has an offload, tackles, bends the line with his size, and plays decent minutes for a big man. Plus he seems reasonably intelligent, doesn't give away stupid penalties.
To say he is average is pretty odd, not sure who you all think is superior to him really.

There should be room for both or someone is miss managing our cap.

I agree. There is likely room for both over the next two years. But then you need to upgrade the Turbos. That is going to be very far from cheap. Based on their current form and rate of improvement I'd suggest that in two years time when we go to resign them Tom would be near enough to 900k+ per season while Jake would like be $800k+ per season. That is a sizeable upgrade for both.

So whilst there is room for both now, there may not be in the future. Having said that, you do lose the dead weight in Myles and Brown which helps. Regardless, it will be tight (dependent on how many brown paper bags Penn can scratch up).

I agree. There is likely room for both over the next two years. But then you need to upgrade the Turbos. That is going to be very far from cheap. Based on their current form and rate of improvement I'd suggest that in two years time when we go to resign them Tom would be near enough to 900k+ per season while Jake would like be $800k+ per season. That is a sizeable upgrade for both.

So whilst there is room for both now, there may not be in the future. Having said that, you do lose the dead weight in Myles and Brown which helps. Regardless, it will be tight (dependent on how many brown paper bags Penn can scratch up).
Even with the upgrade of the turbos we should have plenty of room unless our cap is being grossly mismanaged.
2018 is Walkers last contracted year aswell, Happy for Manly to let him walk a year early if they can find someone else.

Woods would be better off in a good side, like us, as seen in origin. The Tigers don't offer that, come to manly woods.

Even with the upgrade of the turbos we should have plenty of room unless our cap is being grossly mismanaged.
2018 is Walkers last contracted year aswell, Happy for Manly to let him walk a year early if they can find someone else.
I disagree, I would only be OK with this if it were for jack bird. Walker is a much better player at centre, only bad game this year was bunnies game as expected, plenty of pressure, however if he has more of these performances than he has to go, a class act otherwise

I disagree, I would only be OK with this if it were for jack bird. Walker is a much better player at centre, only bad game this year was bunnies game as expected, plenty of pressure, however if he has more of these performances than he has to go, a class act otherwise
I would rather have a player likely Kelly at an 1/8th of the price then walker

I would rather have a player likely Kelly at an 1/8th of the price then walker
Yes, and personally I agree. Although I think walker is just too good of a player to risk losing in order to get another one of these players. Uate you could also say is a cheap quality addition. You'd much rather have walker playing for your side than against

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8