WA expansion looking likely

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Here is an article for foxsports. Stating that the tv rights deal is giving WA a good chance of winning an NRL bid. The ARLC is stating that 2015 is the earliest they could enter. WA could have an answer by the end of the year.

While most articles are full of it, I believe this has merit as WA has alot of wealthy sponsors and a 7.30 game in Perth would be live here at 9.30, making it ideal.

I believe the bombers or ipswich will get the second team before CC or NZ.

I say bring it on, all the more clubs for Manly to beat.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/western-australia-expected-to-win-licence-for-expansion-nrl-franchise-before-the-end-of-the-year/story-fn2mcuj6-1226406648329

Hoping Ippie. Bombers will be a Broncos clone - a souless entity.

2019 - Sunny Coast and Wellington/ChCh (I realise that Wellington provides more players but ChCh would provide the whole Nth Island vs Sth Island thing)

Another thing rumored on other sites we could possibly see an unification of the QLD Cup and NSW Cup with a few other sides (PNG, NT Titans, Toowoomba, an Islander team etc).

Something I didn't realize how much Manly has helped WARL - we've got a few blokes running around in the 20's from WA - Busby and a few others.

Bulldogs are playing the Storm in Mackay today. Be interesting to see the crowd turnout. It's raining and miserable in Rocky today. They're hoping for a big crowd to push the CQ bid.

mozgrame said:
Bulldogs are playing the Storm in Mackay today. Be interesting to see the crowd turnout. It's raining and miserable in Rocky today. They're hoping for a big crowd to push the CQ bid.

Pictures I've seen good size crowd

eagles2win said:
mozgrame said:

I hope they go alright. I also wish the bloody Capras could string some wins together. That could only help the bid.

mozgrame said:
eagles2win said:
mozgrame said:

I hope they go alright. I also wish the bloody Capras could string some wins together. That could only help the bid.

Love that name hope they go with it.

The Brisbane bids should have gone with Diehards or the Brethren (aka Brothers) if they went with them half the thoroughbreds would have pulled out of the Bronc's.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4