• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cam is probably giving them instructions on what he expects, or they will be sacked for the rest of 2019 :wait:....including blindfolds for the wrestle tactics, Manly back 12m - Storms back 5m and of course....Manly must roll away within .05 sec in a tackle, while Cam and his mates can take a nap on them !! @:smirk:
Preying for a 50/50 show with these refs, but in all honesty, if Manly compete hard...luck and the odd call usually comes your way...

swear I just seen Grant Atkins, Peter Gough, Jared Maxwell, Cameron Smith and couple others (2) leaving coffee shop in Lygon St Carlton...maybe he just has aspirations to be a ref

He is the Ref Whisperer and they are all ears

swear I just seen Grant Atkins, Peter Gough, Jared Maxwell, Cameron Smith and couple others (2) leaving coffee shop in Lygon St Carlton...maybe he just has aspirations to be a ref

This season we have proven to beat both the refs and the opposition so Cam can blow his whistle as much as he likes .

When the Sea eagles are on a roll nothing can stop them!

Surely not.

The refs sure, but Scam being with them would raise eyebrows.

Even if he did, he would do so in private.

I saw Smith as well. Looks like he picked up the wrong coat as he was leaving
ref.jpg

Melbourne are specials for this game , the refs will ENSURE plenty of one sided calls and decisions go their way.

Sadly it’s the “ year of Cam” and they’ve been well drilled by Turdburger to guarantee the Drizzle goes through undefeated from here!!

I’m sure my buddy Mick from QLD will agree.

It might be a close game but they’ll get the decisions that count.

Melbourne are specials for this game , the refs will ENSURE plenty of one sided calls and decisions go their way.

Sadly it’s the “ year of Cam” and they’ve been well drilled by Turdburger to guarantee the Drizzle goes through undefeated from here!!

Sadly yes
Specially same ref who gave souths 8-2 against us 2 weeks ago.
Think 12-4 penalty to storm
All the 50/50's will go there way.
Storm by 14 sadly for me.

MFB... no more negativity from you!!! Manly are specials this week people. Lock it in now!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6