VRL Round 3 teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Killed it in the first half of the canberra v knights game.

Got both Zillman and Chalk scoring tries... and wasn't informed Milton Thaiday was playing this week.. i would have got another try for him aswell

Wholesale changes for Boozehounds

Coach Nutzcraw has made wholesale changes in the search for more points out of his team. Nutzcraw had this to say when i caught up with him this morning at training, \"well we have got the 2 points in both games so far this year but it's our defence that has us winning and we can't rely on it for the rest of the season, so i've tinkered with the team quite a bit in search for more points\" Matthew Head is available for selection this week but Coach Nutzcraw isn't sure which halves combination he'll go for. \"Yeah heady is back this week but he might be a bit scratchy his first game back.. so we are not sure whether we'll throw him straight into the mix, the halves haven't scored alot of points for us thus far so there is every chance he'll play but we'll make up our mind closer to the day\"

After Tonie Carroll was suspended for 2 weeks their has been a re shuffle to the back row. \"yeah, junior moors has come onto the run on team and so has Matthew Bell this week with Simon Mannering going back to lock and Carl Webb moving up to the front row, Simon has had a great start to the season and it's a real convenience to have a versatile player like him and charlie webb can play up front no worries\"

When asked whether he is afraid of the fact they could crash to their first loss this week if they don't fire, nutzcraw replied \"well, we are up against Doug's Dazzlers and they might aswell have no one on their roster they are that bad\"

So, after a big week of changes Coach Nutzcraw has named this side for the round 3 clash against Cellar Dwellers \"Dougs Dazzlers\"

01. William Zillman
02. Tony Martin
03. Matt King
04. Timana Tahu
05. Jake Webster
06. Benji Marshall
07. Grant Rovelli
08. Carl Webb
09. George Gatis
10. Bryce Gibbs
11. Matthew Bell
12. Junior Moors
13. Simon Mannering

14. Fraser Anderson
15. Marshall Chalk
16. Trevor Thurling
17. Paul Aiton
18. Matthew Head

Still Unavailable through injuries: Ashley Harrison, Wairangi Koopu, Brett Morris, Milton Thaiday

Unavailable through selection: Will Chambers, Smith Samau

Suspended: Tonie Carroll

Boozehounds 32

Dazzlers 0

8)

I also wasn't aware Milton Thaiday was playing and left him out!!

If your short on forwards Nutz, im open for offers for a Fullback/Winger

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7