• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know plenty don't like him, but listening to him on Fox, compared to Hadley and Gilbert, it is beautiful. Shame he's got the gimp piping up. Can't have it all.:happy:

I dont mind Vossy comes up with the odd good oneliner , but what i did find was ok it happened last week on one of the games they lost the commentary for a few mins, so it was just the sound from the players and ref and i liked it they should have that option hit the green button and you dont have to hear the commentary

I reckon Hollywood and Zorba should make a comeback..... then maybe the fat one would have less time to destabilise.

Hadlee calling TV is painful, Gilbert is a waste of oxygen.
Voss clearly is better than those two, though having mumbles kimorley gibbering next to him is a put off.

Have to disagree.

He'd rather make a series of "dad" jokes than actually call the action.

He also sounds pretentious when he gets excited, like he doesn't really "feel" it, but thinks that's what he has to do if he is calling the game.

I was too young to ever hear Graham Hughes live, but thanks to DVD's and Fox Classics, i'd have to put him right up there. He was exciting to listen to, but just talked footy and didn't carry on with other crap (from what I can gather).

Yeah don't mind Vossy, occasionally gets distracted by the side banter but he calls the action better then most.

Kimmorley is just woeful. Invents new words in every second sentence.

when he was quite rightly piissing in Moylans pocket near the end, called Zillman as kicker and Zillman as the certainty to win MOM.There was no correction.Didn't surprise me that Kimmorley didn't pick it up....as several have said he is flat out putting two words together.
Loved Vossys references to the corn beef sangas and red cordial under the tree, only because that's exactly what was on the coffee table at the time... (not the tree).@:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4