VNRL TRading thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok guys. My wish list:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jake Webster
03. Steven Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Colin Best (have)
06. Braith Anasta
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Robbie Farrah
10. Aaron Cannings (have)
11. David Kidwell
12. Richard Faoso (have)
13. Craig Fitzgibbon (have)

Guys - I want the above players. I am willing to part with players, as well as pay cash to get the players.
That way you can trade with people as well. Below are my players able to be traded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

01. Richie Mathers
02. David Seage
03. Germain Poulsen
04. Todd Polgase
05. Colin Best
06. Brett Firman
07. Brett Seymour
08. Ray Cashmere
09. Mark Minichello
10. Aaron Cannings
11. Matthew Cross
12. Richard Faaoso
13. Craig Fitzgibbon

14. Daniel Irvine
15. Manese Manukafoa
16. Scott Geddes
17. Dallas McIlwain
18. Ben Rogers

Russell Aitken - 5/8
Tom Hewitt - Wing
David Milne - Wing
Luke Quigley - Hooker
Dane Tilse - Front Row
Justin Tsoulos - Front row
Michael Crockett - Wing

Mate, i don't think anyone is going to budge yet.. wait til the season kicks off and people can realise who their dead wood is and you might pick up one or two. I've seen fluffy's team and there is next to no way he is going to give up brett stewart :lol:

You won't get matty orford if you have Fitzgibbon too.. only allowed one goal kicker

stewart and carney are my team, based on last year combined they scored more than the other 23

Mate, i don't think anyone is going to budge yet.. wait til the season kicks off and people can realise who their dead wood is and you might pick up one or two. I've seen fluffy's team and there is next to no way he is going to give up brett stewart :lol:

You won't get matty orford if you have Fitzgibbon too.. only allowed one goal kicker

They should allow 2 kickers in a team. That's generally what happens anyways.

i agree, as some players are kickers with jsut 12 goals in 2006 and wont be starting kicker in 07

In order to get Joe Williams as a halfback I would have to give up Corey parker because they are both listed as goal kickers, ffs its not like its Andrew Johns and SBW involved

Alright then... Marshall Chalk will be playing this week.

Bryce Gibbs will play every week (unless injured) and Scott Logan will play most weeks but i think he's out for round 1.

So it's either Chalk/Gibbs for Wiki

or

Chalk/Logan for Wiki

I have none on your list Ryan. Suggest you hold tight for a few weeks and when injuries strike, pounce on the fringe players still available.

Guys im looking for a winger/fullback

Not a superstar, a lower tier player but someone who will play a bit of firsts for example a Darius Boyd, Reece Simmonds, Luke Burt, Will Zillman type

I'll trade for a forward of comparable talents, maybe Weyman, Henderson, Friend, possibly even White considering the quality of the player

Im open to offers

Guys im looking for a winger/fullback

Not a superstar, a lower tier player but someone who will play a bit of firsts for example a Darius Boyd, Reece Simmonds, Luke Burt, Will Zillman type

I'll trade for a forward of comparable talents, maybe Weyman, Henderson, Friend, possibly even White considering the quality of the player

Im open to offers

I'll give it some thought. If Josh Morris looks good for the Dragons starting side on a consistent basis I could shed one of Peachey, Patten or Hegarty.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2