V'landys takes over from Beattie as ARL Commission chairman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Peter V'landys will become chairman of the Australia Rugby League Commission on October 30.

The ARLC announced on Monday that V'landys would move from being a commission member to chairman, with Peter Beattie to remain a commission member.

V'landys said he was looking forward to the new role.

- But: to think I was happy when Gallop left as well.

I don’t see him lasting in the role long.
He will upset to many in the boys club by making them accountable and will be pushed out the door.

Agree, Uncle Nick and the boys club from the Drizzle will sort him quickly aided and abetted by the CEO who will soon realise his position might be in the line.

I don’t see him lasting in the role long.
He will upset to many in the boys club by making them accountable and will be pushed out the door.
Well as long as the cleans out the Oxygen Thieves at the NRL then it'll be worth it.

The day he sacks Terd Greenflog will be a special day.

The end is near and I'm excited.
Beattie has always been a 'Johnny come lately' embarrassment to our game. And if Greenburg has any respect for the games future, he should follow Beattie out the door. His obsessive fawning over Cameron Smith and his wife almost borders on stalking! The diamond ring was the most cringeworthy display from an administrator I can recall. V'landys talks of returning the game to its tribal roots, something Beattie and Greenburg never understood. They were both too busy socially engineering the new warm and fuzzy version of the NRL. Let the healing begin by lancing the 2 ticks in Beattie and Greenburg who have all but sucked the lifeblood out of the game. The long lost feeling should start to return once the paralysis subsides. I hope V'landys is true to his word....

Sounds like a great prospect and hopefully gets the job done, however these same media flogs that like him also rated Grenturd when he was appointed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8