V'landys off to the USofA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
So the telecrap today has a story about Vlandys going to the states to sort out taking a comp game there. Meeting with key government officials and stadium executives. Etc

Story mentions all the usual, Russell Crowe and hugh Jackman to help sell the game, so Manly V Souths is obviously the preferred game.

Which is probably why that rock solid, I've got your back jellyfish Penn threw Dessie under the bus so quickly recently ... didn't want to have an upset vlandy get in the way of business.

Wot's the point when there's every chance the game will be like any NRL game, a non-contest after 20 minutes. He should be visiting the NRL rules/referees office and fixing the game up first.

It reminds me of the state of US Open Wheel racing about 15 years ago, taking more races outside of the USA while NASCAR was just eating into their own domestic market more and more.

I can't imagine this exercise will be ultimately fruitful for the game and frankly it appears to be done because it's flashy with the potential for short term glory. Actually building the game in Australia and broadening its demographic appeal like AFL like a real administrator is just too difficult for part time administrator VLandys who is busying himself embroiled in factional warfare with Racing Australia

Seriously how obscene is it that ARLC chair isnt Vlandys full time job

Last edited:
So the telecrap today has a story about Vlandys going to the states to sort out taking a comp game there. Meeting with key government officials and stadium executives. Etc

Story mentions all the usual, Russell Crowe and hugh Jackman to help sell the game, so Manly V Souths is obviously the preferred game.

Which is probably why that rock solid, I've got your back jellyfish Penn threw Dessie under the bus so quickly recently ... didn't want to have an upset vlandy get in the way of business.
Don't be surprised if Penn backs a Saudi-funded rebel rugby league competition!

Independence Day Summer GIF

Music Video Dance GIF by Apple Music
Wrestlemania X-Seven Sport GIF by WWE

I think that Penn the Jellyfish's main interest here is the development of an American domestic comp where he owns the New Jersey Jellyfish ...

Wot's the point when there's every chance the game will be like any NRL game, a non-contest after 20 minutes. He should be visiting the NRL rules/referees office and fixing the game up first.
Not saying it is or isn’t PVL’s fault but I get the feeling games have been getting fixed for years.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8