Viking clap, Pittsburgh towels, Brookie ....???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Pre game gimmicks, but they seem to help big time in pulling in fans to games. The Raiders viking clap. The NFL Steelers terrible towels. Should Manly try to create a sea of maroon somehow at Brookie on game day? How?

steelers-terrible-towels-crowd.jpg

At one of the last games at Brookie oops, Lottoland, they were handing out blow up maroon stick things to the kids. These were great. The kids had a ball hitting them together and making lots of noise. But unfortunately they didn't last long and by the end of the game the kids were popping them all.

A flag like the one for the finals would be great. Just need to let everyone know their purpose and to bring it every week to wave around at the right time.

Manly (and the NRL in general) need to do more to get fans to go to games and this would go a long way to help. Ultimately the more that go to games the more will sign up to be members.

Who can forget the power of the Broncos rally towel a few seasons ago.

The Raiders' Viking clap was just a lame rip off from the Icelandic National soccer team wasn't it.
They do the viking clap everywhere. They do it at big trail races too like UTMB.

I like the Humba they do in Bundesliga

But really if I was a part of the executive team I’d get onto some form of food truck/ tailgating style thing around the grounds before the game during the earlier matches. Good food, a bit of merchandise and some activities for everyone to add to the game day experience.

Would love to have something like the Viking clap! Of course though there’s a fine line between cool and cringy hahahahaha

But yeah I’m stuck for ideas too on what can be ours

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4