Video clips of Sea Eagles Tries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We hope to have as many as possible of these this year, essentially hoping for a video of at least 1 try per game. Six puts a lot of work into these so dont forget to thank him for his effort.

You can find them here at
http://www.alternateeagles.com/download.php

by the way they have been downloaded nearly 300 times today :shock:

Cheers Six and Daniel, you're champs!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Mar 14 2005, 11:17PM ]</span>

it was a set pla that has obviously been practised more and more.

Fantastic. Came off perfectly. Well done

hahaha Byso , I will give Credit where its Due it was Byso's Idea to do this , I Just have the Facility to put it into action so cmon boys give Byso a hand too :clap: :clap: :clap:
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Mar 15 2005, 11:46AM ]</span>

Dumb question Six but I couldn't open the clips on my Mac last night. Do they only work on PC? (I was using Firefox at the time - maybe I should try it on IE)

bloody mac

You need the divx codec.

http://www.divx.com

not sure whether there is one for mac though

thanks for these. That monas kick to donald. what an awesome try to watch. Credit to Donald for the put down! amazing take and put down. great try all around.

Monas + Donald = 4 points.

Go Manly!!!!!!!!!!

yup he was right on the touch line as well so did amazingly well to bring it down without going out.

That was a great try, but I never tire of seeing Donald run 60-70 metres to score. The second greatest sight in Rugby League today, just behing a Kylie Lueluai hit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4